Any good freddy builds?

Options
I'm a freddy main but theres too many perks I want to use right now o have m&a myc remember me and bbq is that good or should i run something better?

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Thats good.

Personally I try to avoid obsession perks (######### Decisive Strike), but Remember Me is actually solid on Freddy if you can eliminate your obsession.

M&A is also good for Freddy but keep in mind that you'll have to drop chases to fully benefit from it. I would recommend ether No One Escapes Death, Ruin, Knock Out or Brutal Strength in case you want to replace it.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:
    Thats good.

Personally I try to avoid obsession perks ([BAD WORD] Decisive Strike), but Remember Me is actually solid on Freddy if you can eliminate your obsession.

M&A is also good for Freddy but keep in mind that you'll have to drop chases to fully benefit from it. I would recommend ether No One Escapes Death, Ruin, Knock Out or Brutal Strength in case you want to replace it.

Yeah I've just been hearing people say how m&a is essential on freddy but I haven't seen much difference than without it plus I don't have ruin yet
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
     Yeah I've just been hearing people say how m&a is essential on freddy but I haven't seen much difference than without it plus I don't have ruin yet
    It's only really good for tracking and ambushes.
    Freddy is already good in that department.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

That's good, but I think this would be better against decent Survivors because of how easy it is to defeat Freddy.

Ruin
    Dying Light (Really good on Freddy because of the slower action speed in the dream world. At tier 3, a sleeping Survivor will have a 75% reduction to repair, healing, and sabotage speed)
    BBQ and Chili
    NOED

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    No
  • MusicBox
    MusicBox Member Posts: 33
    Options

If u have bloody warden u can use it as ruin it can buy u some time at the end .
    I was on the reciving end of such a setup wasn't nice but was fair ~

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Nurses calling is exceptional on Freddy.  Anyone using SC to wake up becomes visible, unless they leave your TR, in which case they become visoble anyway.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

My favorite build is clicking any other Killer instead.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Baphomett said:
    Nurses calling is exceptional on Freddy.  Anyone using SC to wake up becomes visible, unless they leave your TR, in which case they become visoble anyway.
    This on Freddy is honestly a nightmare 
  • TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108
    Options

Enduring and Brutal Strength are almost a must if you want to catch them quickly

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Make him be able to walk through walls
    he technically doesn’t exist so it would make sense
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I'm a freddy main but theres too many perks I want to use right now o have m&a myc remember me and bbq is that good or should i run something better?

you should definitely run something better. like hillbilly.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Run Overcharge. Definitely the best perk for Freddy.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Unnerving/Distressing/Overcharge and Monstruous Shrine.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    I went up against a Slugging Freddy, he had Knockout, Third Seal, and maybe thrill of the hunt. But it was awesome going up against an invisible killer and not seeing where my downed teammates were 
  • BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Boss said:

My favorite build is clicking any other Killer instead.

Wow, thanks for the help
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited December 2018
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I usually run Remember Me, NOED/Blood warden, Tinkerer, and Nurses Calling. Focus the obsession, use tinkerer to detect/camp/patrol since survivors will always gen rush and this will give Freddy true stealth and help you detect survivors or cut them off, put people to sleep and slug occasionally, and try to get 1-2k before all the gens are done and let noed/bloodwarden finish them off.

You can change up the build with Dying Light instead of Remember Me if you have a mori since it will slow down the game more effectively and strengthen your endgame.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Oh dear why is this thread alive again??? :lol:
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited December 2018
    Options

Dream Catcher: Dying Light, Play With Your Food, Haunted Grounds, Ruin, Class Photo, Zblock. Bring a green/pink mori for best results, but it can be done without it too. Your goal is to kill the obsession ASAP. When you find a survivor, sleep them to see where everyone else is. Go around until you find the obsession. Then tunnel them to death. PWYF is there to beat good loopers, just break 3 chases and they can't loop you anymore. Ruin is there to buy time, and HG protects Ruin as well as give you a potential one shot on the obsession. As long as they are dead before they finish the third gen, you win. The game just stops for them. CP will make it impossible to hide from you, and as long as you keep them slept enough its impossible to do gens too. GG.

Class Reunion: Remember Me, Rancor, NOED, Blood Warden (or your choice, from my experience the gates never even open), Class Photo, Black Box, and offer a Shroud of Separation. For this build, you are just going to chase the obsession literally until end game. Don't even worry about the others, though you can sleep them if you see them. You want to get max RM tokens. If the guy has DS that's great. Don't even bother hooking them, just drop them and get more tokens. Try to get them to use up all the pallets. When the gates power, mori the obsession. If they had Adren that's actually good for you because you can sleep them and see where the others are. When the gates are powered you want to try and sleep everyone you can, but focus on killing the obsession first. Then just slug them with NOED and it's GG. Oh and as an added bonus they will be paranoid all game because SoS offering is secret, they will think it's a mori and rush gens hard which you kinda want.

These are the two most powerful Freddy builds I have come up with so far. There is no escaping from these unless you really ######### up.

EDIT: Oh man I fell for the necro 🤣

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    Take the offering shock splinter and will get your best freddy build ever. You also can use muddy splinter but that one gives you a small freddy power.