Your reason to use mori as a killer?

I don't have any reason to use it, either I use mori on ghostface (cause everyone likes to selfie right?) or just the daily for other killers, how about you?

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited September 2019

Not really a reason.

When i'm out of good BP Offerings, i just use whatever Offering i randomly click.

Cut Coin or Ebony, i don't really care.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited September 2019

For me its if I have a daily. I used to use green mori if I ran Dying Light but that has changed now.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

I don't. If I wanna kill someone by hand I use Rancor or Devour Hope because at least then it's fair.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

When I'm really desperate for bloodpoints.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

There ARE still kill Dailies?

I haven't had one in multiple months!

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

If I know it's a swf com squad I'll use one to even the playing field a little.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Daily ritual, if it pops. I will bring an ivory if they bring three or more toolboxes, though.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

If i see 3 or 4 toolboxes i'll bring one.

They're going for a sped up match so i bring a mori to counter it.

Even then if the gens aren't flying i won't mori until death hook.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Daily, though I never am able to do a Mori daily cause the game decides to give me those dailies for killers I don't have moris on.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

So I don't use Moris but I do use Devour Hope because I earned that usually 2 Moris, more fun that way.

Moris are fun for me only because I exclusively use Devour Hope for them, it gives everyone a chance to play the game and I know it terrifies everyone once they find out I have it. If I actually get to 5 stacks then that Mori is deserved and everybody wins, the Mori is to me more fun than killing someone on a hook.

Hooking people is boring to me

Actually KILLING that Survivor is cool and fun

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Daily or if it's a new killer, I tend to try to avoid having it spoiled and seeing it for the first time done by my own hands. Rarely otherwise as I don't really enjoy using them or going against them.

Even if it's a daily I tend to just put on rancor and stalk the obsession when the gens are close to being done, as I'm a hoarder that likes collecting rare items/add-ons/offerings 😄

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

I use moris if I had a bad game where everyone escapes or I feel like a jerk lmao.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Daily otherwise on a toxic survivor that entered my lobby again.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

If I'm bored I don't use mori's because it makes the game way to easy

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Mori if I see a single clan

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

I don't use moris, It's boring

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

The mori daily rituals are worth 60k BP. I'll take an Ebony so I can get any of the Survivors, but I only do one. Usually. >:)

• dist0rt
    dist0rt Member Posts: 32

If I can tell it's a swf or someone with ttv in their name, they get the mori

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Green Mori. I usually sacrifice thisi n the case I need to immediately remove someone from the game, whether because I need to turn the game around or I need to remove someone who's doing worse for their team. If I don't kill anyone with it I'll do it to the last person just so it's not wasted.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

I mori streamers.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Because they are fun

Or for daily

Or if I am trying to burn high end offerings before I prestige a killer.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Daily's mostly. I find using them to be so boring

• My reason is because I keep getting someone with decisive strike.

I don't like decisive strike.

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695

Good one, I don't like DS either when there's noone around to chase besides the one with DS, but that would be a good excuse for slugging.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Squadette and daily. No other reasons because it hurts the killer for some reason.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

A daily worth of 60000 bps is the only reason I use a mori

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Am I the only one who just uses moris (about once every few months) to see the neat mori animations? Bubba's mori is so intense people sometimes report me for using it haha.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited September 2019

I have been using Rancor to see Legion's animation, cuz it's cool. I don't use the offerings though because they're BS and encourage jerk-like gameplay.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

If I want a challenge while running BBQ, having it instead of death hook denies the aura reading, and costs you time.

Or, as @Attackfrog said, use them up before a prestige.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I either use moris for daily rituals or if I feel like it

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Ill bring it if I see SWF running identical outfits and I don't wanna eat a DS cuz I mixed them up. I'll bring an ebony, but that doesn't mean I'll bother using it.

Also... Sometimes my GF wants me to be "toxic", so I'll bring iri heads and an ebony.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

I only used them to get the achievements. That's it. I never use them otherwise.

Also, ebony mori have been so common on my nurse bloodweb that I have about 45 of them. There's always one in every new bloodweb.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I really only use a mori for dailies or to blow off some steam. Personally, moris are very sweaty imo.

That's why I don't really like them.

• OriginalName
    OriginalName Member Posts: 40

I usually only use cypress or ivory moris. Cypress ones don't have any effect on the game really and are the most fair to me. Ivory can get me some headway if I think I'm really going to struggle against a group but isn't too sweaty. Ebonies are just a feel-good blow off some steam item.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447

For Daily Rituals and toxic survivors that trash talked in previous games.

• alienschmalien
    alienschmalien Member Posts: 151

I'll use moris for dailies.

I'll sometimes use a mori on certain killers just cause they have cool mori animations.

But I always try to not make it unfun for the survivors and just go ''Okay hooked you once. Let's get you out of the game right now."

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

The only reason to use a mori is the Daily Ritual. Of course i only use it after 2nd hook so technically it is not gamebreaking or anything. In my opinion Moris should be changed or even removed. Whats the point of getting less bloodpoints, less playtime and less fun?

• alienschmalien
    alienschmalien Member Posts: 151

I'm not for them being removed. A lot of them are great animations that clearly were well thought out. I do think they just need to make the conditions to achieve them harder though.

And get rid of or change the yellow mori completely. It's pretty useless.

Hell, I find the animations of most moris so cool? I wouldn't be opposed to if they just were removed but put into base, so you feed the Entity's power twice and it in turn feeds you and the next time you down someone? You can kill them outright.

You get the points, they get the points, everyone has fun and everyone gets a cool little cinematic element to the game.

Then BHVR can get in the business of selling new ones on the store for all the killers.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I've never used a mori except for daily rituals, even then I only mori on last hook or if there's 1 gen left, just to make sure that I get it done.

Personally hate moris when I play survivor so when I play killer I never use it. Just been hoarding them in case of dailies.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

whenever I don't feel like trying and want an undeserved win

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

This isn't the main reason for me, it's for me more like an swf group of the most sweatiest and tryhard survivors (like legacy 3k hours with insta heals) when I decide to use a mori. Usually I block those people. Not because I don't like them, but just to know when I do a quick check on their profiles and I blocked them already I know it's one of the sweaty teams or simply dickheads so I will 100% pick Nurse and maybe a mori aswell

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711