Tinkerer now kinda useless on every killer but nurse and billy

Options
AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
I used to run tinkerer on leatherface, huntress and one or two others with decent effect but now it's been reworked I feel that it's now useless on these killers. Their base speed is low, 12 seconds no terror radius isn't enough for these killers, and 85% gen completion trigger makes it so as soon as you get there the gen is already done. I don't like the rework because it goes beautifully well with nurse and hillbilly and doesn't promote killer variety which is disappointing. 

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

Yes it would kinda be cool if the new changes brought variety to the game but you can't expect every single perk to be useful for every single killer. Overcharge for freddy is stupid, bloodhound on wraith is kinda useless considering the fact that his special ability makes blood trail easier to follow etc. Machine gun build was very powerful and should be nerfed just like insta chainsaw billy. I am sorry for your leatherface because he is already weak.

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65
    Options

I haven't tried out the new tinkerer, but is it useful when in already in a chase with a survivor? If so, then it could be useful for Michael Myers in EW3

• AshleyWB
    Options
    It just feels that they've totally scrapped one idea and replaced it with one which is so different that it should have been it's own original perk. Tweak tinkerers mechanics rather than changing what it actually does. I feel a little betrayed as a non billy/nurse main. I'm just like where are our options to mix play up and be creative. We've lost a good choice of perk.
  • AshleyWB
    Options

I haven't tried out the new tinkerer, but is it useful when in already in a chase with a survivor? If so, then it could be useful for Michael Myers in EW3

I agree with this but for me it doesn't seem worth it just for a 10 second window of "HUH..." where survivors are confused.