I Fixed the Games Killer Perks For You, Dev's:

StupidPallets
StupidPallets Member Posts: 395
edited September 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Agitation: The increase in terror radius while transporting body is now gone and set back to standard distance.

Beast of Prey: Now functions as an actual action of when to hit Bloodlust once it's gained. Once it's gained, you have 8 seconds to press the button for your red stain to disappear and activate bloodlust.

Bloodhound: Fresh Bloodstains now appear brighter red making it more noticeable. Changed from 2/3/4 seconds to 3/4/5 seconds.

Blood Warden: Survivor aura's are now revealed to extend 12 meters beyond the exit gate.

Corrupt Intervention: Rework. Now for every person you hook, the next generator kicked cannot be worked on for 30/40/50 seconds. Must kick generator within 20 seconds.

Coulrophobia: Changed from 30/40/50 % penalty to 40/45/50 % penalty.

Cruel Limits: Changed blocking vaults from 24 meters to 28 meters within generator.

Deer Stalker: Changed vision from 20/28/36 to 24/32/40.

Hangman's Trick: Takes 50% longer to sabotage hooks. All other stats remain the same.

Iron Grasp: If survivor is manually dropped, the penalty to wiggle out the next time Survivor is picked up is reduced by 6%. All other stats remain the same.

Mad Grit: 2/3/4 second pause upon successful hit in wiggle timer increased to 3/4/5

Overwhelming Presence: No great skill checks available.

Predator: Scratch marks are replaced by bright red foot prints. All times remain the same.

Rancor: Rework. Dying survivors now bleed out 25% as fast. If dying survivor has bled out more than 60% its full rate, one hook requirement for death has been removed. So if it formerly took 3 hooks, now it takes 2.

Remember me: Gain a notification when obsession begins opening the gate. 8/12/16 second time penalty reduced to 4/8/12.

Shadowborn: Rework. Pressing the appropriate key will highlight Survivors similar to Myers for 3/4/5 seconds. Cooldown is 30 seconds.

Stridor: Hearing regular breathing increased from 0/0/25% to 10/20/30%

Territorial Imperative: Completely removed the cooldown trigger for seeing survivor aura's. Changed seeing aura's from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. Killer now needs to be from being at least 32 meters away to 40 meters away.

Ya, im a killer main. I look forward to all changes being made next patch. 💖💖💖

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

I don't know man, I play a lot of killer and I disagree with a couple of these.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Overwhelming Presence might be a little overbuffed there. You wanna talk about an "Impossible Skill-Check Doc." Distressing, Ruin, Overcharge and Overwhelming. Yikes!

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

"I look forward to all changes being made next patch." Quite confident.

Also Shadowborn is amazing how it currently is, no changes needed.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

Some of the changes might be too much, depending on the survivors.

But shadowborn is one of those perk which would become redundant if the devs finally adressed some issues, in this case the horrible killer default FoV.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

You made corrupt intervention worse...

Some of these are just...why?

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I would definitely prefer to not have to equip Shadowborn and have it as implemented standard view instead.

As long as the killer's FoV is not getting addressed (and I don't think it ever will), Shadowborn is a great perk.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

I disagree with most of these and i doubt these will be implemented

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited September 2019

Here's one you missed.

Spies from the Shadows: Reveals the auras of all crows (in yellow) within a 24/32/40 meter radius. Crows no longer respond to the killers presence, and all disturbed crows have 100% louder volume within the radius.

This gets rid of the godawful loud BANG noise the current version has, the silly 5 second cooldown, and instead lets killers see crows as little signal flares leaping into the sky when disturbed as well as being more audible for the killer so they know which direction to look, Plus the killer doesn't disturb them any more so there's no false signals. It's still completely countered by Calm Spirit and Urban Evasion, and a large number of maps don't have too many crows in key locations (Rotten fields for example doesn't have any crows in the corn field despite the lack of a scarecrow) so its not an overpowered tracking tool, just a far more useful one.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited September 2019

These are terrible and take little into account for other perk combinations

Ruin + Overwhelming + killer standing infront of totem = 0 progression game.

gg

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

I assume Overwhelming presence is still tied to the killers TR. So if they are standing in front of ruin, that may only cover 1 gen in its effect. Not exactly a 0 progression game in that case, but still, I honestly like its current effect, its a total flashlight killer.

• StupidPallets

Damn, I was on klonopin and ambien at the same time. I barely remember writing this.

But still, My "Rancor" perk idea is great for something in the future. And many of you are just negative Nancy's who agree with a least some, but won't say, cause you want to be negative Nancy's. Well, my therapist says I don't have to be liked by everyone and your hate is your problem!@!!!!!!!!!

• StupidPallets
  • Cejar13321
    Cejar13321 Member Posts: 38

XD!

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited September 2019

Several things which look like you didnt think about it

Corrupt Intervention: with that timing pretty much every endgame setup could be regarded 3-gen'd

Hangman's trick: that gives the survivor a red bar at sabotage, letting them know you have the perk and that you just received a notification. So they leave

Predator: Actually the same like bloodhound then. So a different perk. Would make bloodhound redudnant as it needs hurt survivors.

Overwhelming: like @SenzuDuck said, you want ruin to be forcing survivors to tap gens? I hope you mean, still just in the terror radius, then it might be an idea.

Rancor: a built in Ebony Mori pushing you to slug to make use of it? I think noone wants that.

Shadowborn: There is a bunch of perks for aura reading, and each of them has it's conditions. Like just on hooking and at min distance, just during healing, just on finished gens... and you want that unlimited range on every survivor every 30 seconds? I'd call that OP

Territorial: When you remove the cooldown, what are the 4 seconds for? :P

Then there are several just playing with the numbers. K, don't think it will change much.

Iron grasp I actually like. Somehow could also counter the sabo squad at least a bit.

• StupidPallets

You're right, and im wrong. Listen, let this be a prescription drug PSA, kids. I had some decent ideas, though. And I thank you for showing me the error of my ways!

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

If only it was that easy