The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How’s the blood hunt for everyone?

GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Haven’t played dbd yet today so I don’t know, how is it for everyone else?

Comments

• CloakedDagger1
    CloakedDagger1 Member Posts: 181

A lot of survivors dcing the minute you down them and a lot of killers face camping more than usual

• CloakedDagger1
    CloakedDagger1 Member Posts: 181

I’m trying to prestige my demo but can’t make points as survivor i keep getting survivors dcing when I play killer and I down them and they dc before I get to a hook

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Pure crap, as expected.

Survivors DC'ing the minute you down the first one. Or, they are 4 man swf with a full load of instant heals. AT least I get some points on the latter one.

Killers loading up ebony mori, tunneling and face camping like it is their national past time.

I say disable Mori and instant heals during these events. Use it as a test run.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

There is a tons of Spirit and Nurse players, so I'm sticking with playing killer only :)

• Ihatelife

Also I've today earned 2.5 milions bloodpoints. And now my Nancy is P2-10 level <3

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

About the same as normal, actually.

• Sleephartha
    Sleephartha Member Posts: 242

Killers playing as cheap as possible to piss off as many survivors as possible. Survivors DC’ing because of the above. See the other threads on this topic.

• Ihatelife

Gonna play some Myerinoooooo with 55 Gruesome gateau, have fun all <3

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@GrootDude Thanks to killer queues, I averaged about 120k an hour on killer. Went Survivor with the instant lobbies (PC) and averaged around 110k an hour. A little less BP, but I got to play a lot more matches so that helped with the XP to level up for shards for the shrine, too.

Yeah, I know those BP numbers aren't great, but I'm also normally a part-time, casual player. So, I'm not all that good at the game.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

90% most toxic killers, 5% Farmer, 5% normal game play. I would have easily gotten double the points if there would have been normal killers. Every event its a pain in the ass to play as survivor.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

You already know how its goin for me....

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I've already earned about 500,000BP but man am I sick of fighting Spirit.

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696

I've had a bunch of good games as freddy and demo and only gave hatch when I wanted other than that nothing but 4k's which is nice and I'm already back of from like 2k bp back to 840k bp after about 10 matchs

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited September 2019

Oh really awesome when people cooperate

However I'm starting to run into lobbies where survivors are so paranoid no matter how patient I am, no matter how many displays of genuine farming I do

They still sprint burst away like the Road Runner. I'm patient but after several long games of that. I'm getting closer and closer to just pulling the connection if they don't cooperate after 5 bloody minutes and moving on to a lobby that will cooperate

• Xboned
    Xboned Member Posts: 461
    edited September 2019

I've been having a good time for the most part, though I did notice an uptick in DCs and selfish play from survivors.

There was one match where there were 3 left, 1 slugged at one end of the map and 1 on hook at the other. The last remaining survivor chose to heal themselves and go for the hatch rather than trying to save either, even after I backed off and waited in the corner for a bit so they could do just that.

Aside from moments like that, where people are sandbagging their team for absolutely no reason beyond their own myopic selfishness, it's been pretty nice. I no longer have any level 1 killers! Now I'm working on getting them all to 10, then tomorrow it will be to 15, etc.

If I end this event with all my killers' perk slots unlocked, I'll be a happy dude. Seems like it should be pretty easy with ol' Doctor, I got about 100k points in a single game earlier somehow.

• Haddonfield40
    Haddonfield40 Member Posts: 6

Can't even find a match to earn BP. This is total BS. Can't play Killer on PS4 and just now found 1 survivor match. Why is this a problem on ps4 so much?

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

Killer queues are too long.

As survivor, I get tunneled out first thing, so... basically like every other day. But at least I make a couple thousand BP and then can quickly move on and jump straight into another match. Unlike killer, where it's just sitting in a lobby earning nothing.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,736

I've died on first hook like 7 times so far, killer games I'm mainly focusing on letting everyone have a good time and get loads of bps so they haven't been too bad. Survivor games tho are absolute garbage. Teammates are horrible, killers are so sweaty that they're practically their own storm cloud, and to top it off I've just been kicked from the first decent game by eac because I had task manager open in the background.

So overall pretty good.

• Pretty good, (Legion) I hook each survivor once and just farm. So far it's been really nice.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Just met my first "Co-op" killer.

After a rash of annoying SPirit games went into a game and heard the familiar screams as Doctor zapped us all. I'm like, "Aww no" not that Doctor is hard to beat, just find him annoying to fight.

After we got beat he dribbles us to show he's gonna let us go. He beats us all to an inch of our life then lets us finish the last gen and escape. Hehhee.

Everyone scored 24k+ base thanks Doc just what we needed.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

So far this has been a decent night for bp over all... made progress in Demo..

• BDS22
    BDS22 Member Posts: 146

I honestly wish they would've postponed this event, survivor lobbies on PS4 are so buggy...You spend so long waiting to find a lobby only for someone in your party not able to get in the lobby. Also after games it will often end the party once the game ends or you get stuck in a long or sometimes infinite loading screen. Then there's another bug where once everyone hits ready the button to unready is blurred out so the lobby becomes broke and the party leader will have to close the app. Very frustrating.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Tried 3 times tonight and waited in killer lobby for over 15 mins each time before saying screw it, I'll go play WoW classic.

Combined with the recent frequent crashing, I am reminded why I haven't spent money on this game in well over a year.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I was pleasantly surprised by the queue times. Killer lobbies take long, but that's to be expected at a bloodpoint event. Survivor queues were fast, which surprised me a lot since queue times haven't been good in the last days/weeks.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,982

1st game: Doctor destroys my team who played awfully

2nd game: literally the same doctor destroyed us again and teammates DC'd making the game impossible to win

3rd game: Face camping ghost face tbagging in front of me and teammates throwing themselves at the killer and feeding him a 4k when there was 1 gen left and they could've all escaped.

4th game: Ebony Mori hag, everyone else died, I died on first hook

Should I continue?

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,982

Surprisingly the only time my entire group escaped tonight was against a 3 blink nurse, Go figure. Most of the games were ######### tho

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

I got nancy , steve and demo in p1!😁

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited September 2019

I message them before hand Groot to see if they want to farm. Otherwise I stay on Spirit turns out most farm. I stayed green ranks for the event tho.

I'm on my last few killers from 40 to 50. Got Trapper, Wraith, Billy, and Demogorgan to finish. Then a few Survivors who are licensed to finish as well. Bill, Quinton, Tapp, Nancy, and Steve. If I can get everyone to 50 then I will consider this BP event super successful.

Sometimes having a ps4 and pc account can be bummer xD

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

It's going great for me! I've averaged 80,000 BP per match across 10 matches (6 survivor/4 killer), for a nice 803k total tonight. Seems like it might be pretty reasonable for me to pull in a million BP per day for the event. This weekend's goal: get my Freddy all topped up with every killer perk I own.

• GrootDude

Going good for me too, gonna upgrade Steve to 40 and get his perks on Claudette, then I’m gonna upgrade some killers. :)

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

I come across a lot of tryhard and competitive SWF so I use my "swf destroyer build" to teach them a lesson

Spirit with prayer beads and sometimes with mori

You don't know how much salt I get 😂

• GrootDude

I mainly get salt when I play a killer I suck with and lose, whenever I play a killer I’m good with and win (I slug a lot) I don’t get hate-mail much.

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367

I accept each player has their own approach during an event such as this, but my own experience was marred when I was mori'd as the first eliminated, the next guy was hooked twice and died, the last two one of whom one was a friend I had grouped with and another player and the killer farmed each other for points for like ten minutes. I understood it was a way for the remaining players to get a better bloodpoint score but it was sickening to watch and in the endgame chat I announced I was probably going to quit (at least till the event is over) because it was too much like wintrading.

I pvp in another MMO and I guess maybe I disagree with farming like that. Just my opinion, not every player is the same.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

Good as survivor. Bad as killer. I really want to get more BPs man I’ve been trying to lvl up Steve & Nancy.

I’ve also been kinda bored of playing survivior too much as well.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    edited September 2019

Awful, so many survivors/swfs with Insta heals and purple toolboxes etc, and on the survivor side I'm getting a bunch of killers with their best add-ons and noed still haven't ran into a mori but I wouldn't doubt that they do it because they see multiple medkits, which is a bit suspect during this event.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I just have enough shard to get spirit and all I see is "I meet Nurse and spirit all the time". I better go back to Trapper

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284

What @Warlock_2020 said. Disable Moris and instant heals during events.

Killer queues are too long so I play survivor. I stopped using offerings and items due to all the Moris, etc. I'm getting the same amount of bloodpoints from the bloodhunt as from normal play with offerings. For my first DbD event it's pretty underwhelming.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

It's a sh*t show in a nutshell 🤷‍♀️

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

2 games as a killer on ps4 so far. 1 demojordan and the other ghostyface...

Queues were quick, just ran around smacking, hooking, and kicking...4 survivors lived each time, just shy of 200k bloodpoints...the entity was displeased with ghostyface.

might hop over to my potatoe survivor to see how that is....

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

My experience

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284

I agree with this. It's funny how it seems to be accepted as the norm though and if you disagree, you're entitled.

• BirdmanOwO
    BirdmanOwO Member Posts: 43

I've only been hooking twice (Once if their teammates don't go for the save), then attempting to farm. But yeah, Survivors keep DCing regardless.

Trying to use up my Puddings on Spirit, but obviously people don't like playing against her, so they DC.

Haven't played Survivor, but it doesn't sound like fun.

I'm just changing to Plague to use my Puddings, then I'm switching to Demo w/ Mad Grit to use up those puddings.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Nothing changed, its like in all bloodhunt events.

Killers are using op addons or moris with op killers or a ebony with low tier killers. They tunnel and facecamp with noed.

And survivors mostly play in swf grps and every game you have more then 3 items, mostly toolboxes.

Well but if you know how to stop genrush then it is quiet fine, but sometimes it gets annoying when you play a killer with low mobility like clown. But overall, nothing special actually^^

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

my bloodpoint event seems different from the majority of the forums...

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

My games have not been so bad so far.

People were playing just normal

I now have all stranger things perks on my tapp and I will start leveling my demo now

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367

So from the replies I assume (as I only started playing beginning of August) the double blood event is a time of The Purge? I do wonder if there are mentoring groups that will be patient with a 56 year old player who is trying to still grasp the basics of the game and do better?

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Have to say i've been having a blast so far. I'm playing LF since i'm rather new and didn't have BBQ & Chili. Really enjoying the character on a whole. In all the games i've played i've only had one person tea bag; and that was only because he was trying to bait me whilst his friend pulled himself of the hook while the exit gates were open. Blood points post game all seem to be roughly equal. Extremely thankful for this event, it gave me the boost i needed to finally unlock BBQ & Chili for other bloodwebs! Now i need to figure out what perk to chase next...