The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers DC before/during survivors escape= Lose item?

I constantly get to the exit gates just for the killer to DC and cause me to lose my items. I don’t know if this if a gameplay flaw/or something intended but if it’s intended why punish players for playing good?

Answers

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

It's not intended, but there's not really much that BHVR can do to fix this until the dedicated servers are live.

A way to decrease the chances of you losing the item though is to simply leave when the exit gates are open. Don't lollygag or brew a cup of tea, simply leave and you are less likely to lose the item if the Killer DCs.

• I’m finding that I’m not just losing my items but now I’m losing bloodpoints too on end game. This happen three times now

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

Yup and we also all lose a rank shard if the killer disconnect right at the beggining or halfway through.

• EyeFearFoolie
    EyeFearFoolie Member Posts: 33
  • taboosouls
    taboosouls Member Posts: 42

Playing survivor, I see that happen at the end of every match on PS4. It's constant. It means you don't get XP if your the last to escape you don't get my 5K escape points. So frustrating as I've now missed out on 50k+ bloodpoints because of this bug. Pay attention to your bloodpoints after the killer DC's. Not sure if it affects other categories. It's a killer glitch to keep survivors from getting the full amount of bloodpoints they're suppose to get.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

As far as I know, rage quitting is a bannable offense. And also can report for it.