As a killer main. These are my demands if you want me to start playing solo survivor.

Playing solo survivor is simply not fun. You get so little information compared to SWF. Way less fun since you have noone to share it with. And generaly way less bloodpoints than playing killer or with a SWF party.

So here is a list of things i want to see in the game before i will ever consider playing solo survivor consistently.

• Let me see perks/items/addons/offerings that my teammates are bringing in the match.
  • Put obsession tentacles on all survivors. Indicating when anyone is being chased. (Make the obsession's one red or something).
  • Give everyone bloodpoints in survival/objective category for when you or a teammate completes a generator. (It is a team effort so everyone should get rewarded).
  • Show how much a dying survivor have recovered. Telling you when its time to go save.
  • Give bloodpoints for recovering.
  • Give extra bloodpoints for saving someone from the dying state.
  • Give a scoring event for getting saved while dying, based on the amount recovered.
  • Show how much a survivor have wiggled (under their player icon maybe). So you know if it is smart to bodyblock.
  • Give bloodpoints for wiggling.
  • Give bloodpoints for stealthing near the killer.
  • Give new scoring events in survival category when you outlast an exposed effect (haunted grounds, evil within tier 3 and so on). Maybe base it on amount of time you survive. 150 for every 45 seconds.
  • Give scoring events for when you juke/make the killer wiff an attack.
  • When hooked all survivor can see each others aura by default.
  • Fix protection hits. (If it says protection hit. Give me stacks for MoM and We're gonna live forever no matter how many i got in a short amount of time).
  • Give survivors a global sound notification when a totem is cleansed (a little pling or something) And a more noticable one when ALL totems are cleansed.
  • Give extra bloodpoints for repairing a generator, sabotaging hooks, cleansing totems, healing yourself or teammates within the terror radius.
  • Show when survivor teammates have decisive strike active.
  • Show when a survivor comes in for the rescue "before you are unhooked" if they have borrowed time or we'll make it.
  • Show aura of generators that have more than 90% progress on them. (Telling you when a generator is about to pop. Or where a nearly finished gen is.)

There's probably more that could go on this list, but this would be a start. And if this was implemented killers would need buffs accordingly aswell, but without most of this information and rewards solo survivor is and will remain mostly untouched by me. And probably many other killer mains.

Comments

• Cejar13321
    Cejar13321 Member Posts: 38

I honestly doubt that anyone cares whether you'll play solo survivor or killer.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

I'm not entirely sure if you are serious or not. But assuming you are.

There's a lot that I agree with and I think you have some really great ideas. Like giving bloodpoints for actions that are not currently rewarded in the slightest.

I'm not sure why picking up someone from dying state doesn't count for something currently either. Do you mean killers need buffs in general or related to the things you listed?

I'm kind of confused why you want buffs to survivors that would need counters and buffs to killers. I mean some of the idea's seem a little too "OP" to just know, and seem like they'd be better off as 'perks' or something. Guess I'm not seeing how a killer can counter certain things tho. Like how would you balance it out.

And wait.... You currently don't get protection stacks because there's a timer on how fast you obtained them???? seriously!?!?

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

This post can be resumed like this: "make basic mechanics and everything else in the game like its a SWF group in a party"

The point is that you learn to read the match rythim as survivor and dont need any of that to make an outstanding match as solo survivor. The game is designed to be played without voice party, by the way.

So, just go playing, watch videos with tips about survival mindset and stuff.

Furthermore, those changes would make a lot of killer mains quit the game: every match will be a SWF 4 members like game.... not good.