Ffs

DonnieTheZombie
DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

Whats in this new patch now. Who got nerfed, who got buffed? Why even.

I can find out in three years when ps4 finishes copying games files. Butt id rather ask

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

I don't have them on hand and I'm about to be in a match SO @Boss we need thine assistance!

• DonnieTheZombie
    DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229
  • xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Demogorgon and Freddy got buffed, some adjustments I didn’t read and basic fixes. Fps is still wack though atm so that sucks :/

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019

@DonnieTheZombie

Here, i'll give you a run down of the most notable things that have been added and or changed.

• Demogorgon can now break pallets with his shred ability without the use of the Ultra-Rare add-on.
    • Demogorgons Ultra-Rare add-on has been changed. The Red Moss add-on now Tremendously increases his undetectable status effect when emerging from his portal after traveling between two, and Tremendously decreases the recovery time between traveling through his portals.
    • The perk Surge, now grants the destruction point score when affected generators nearby explode.
    • The perk Second Wind now shows the progress towards activating the perk
    • Match making logic has now been changed. SWFs has been adjusted to now follow the highest ranked Survivor in the SWFs when playing. So now they'll be matched with a Killer of the same rank instead of being paired with a much lower ranked Killer. (This means if you have a Rank 1 Survivor with 3 Rank 20s in a 4 man SWFs, you'll be paired with a Killer that's Ranked 1-4.)
    • The EGC timer is now visually de-synchronized between clients and the host.
    • And the Pigs camera no longer shakes when she performs a regular attack.

The rest of the changes are just minor things that really don't need to be mentioned.