Tier List from 3000 hours Player

Options

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Pig can slow down the game, has more than a basic M1 attack, and has stealth. I think she's in the right spot. @Rex_Huin

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I just wanted to let everyone know that jordirex is one of the best Huntress players out there. I have seen his killer game play and it's insane.

He truly understands the killer side of this game.

And for the most part, his list is quite accurate. Especially the top tier section of the list.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

Honestly, there are three tiers. Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Hillbilly at the top. Leatherface and Legion at the bottom and everyone else in the middle.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

I know you are a over 2000 hours Huntress main, but you must admit it, Huntress is anything but not consistently good. I mean, seriously, there is a good map for Huntress that isn't Blood Lodge ?

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

I am ok with that list

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Apparently more consistent than Hag according to jordirex.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Freddy should be in your top tier. Snares can shut down any loop in the game very effectively (even Haddonfield infinite), and he has very good map pressure with gen teleport. I actually find Freddy to be one of the best killers to use at high ranks against good players. I consistently 4k/Merciless at red ranks with him.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

Having a lot of tools doesn't make them good.

The lunge has the loudest sound alert and a huge wind up. It's better than just having an m1 but mostly you'll m1.

Stealth is nice but the slowdown penalty for moving in it is huge and costs a lot of time.

Hats too inconsistent to slow the game down much at all, and can be outplayed by just 99%ing gens. Getting consistent downs slows the game much more. Useless at endgame.

Her tools are all weak, while she has more of them that most it isn't worth second tier. There's a much better stealth killer with one shot downs and full speed while stealthed.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

Huntress mains rate her higher.

Hag mains rate her higher instead.

This is why tier lists are all subjective, we need a dbd tournament!

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Options

Even when I mained Huntress I rated Hag higher and many currant Huntress mains rate Hag higher.

• jordirex
    jordirex Member Posts: 204
    Options

Every Autohaven map, every macmillan map is good.

Very open corn maps are good, institute is good, the game is fine.

Yamaoka is boring but not that bad

Haddonfield is bad and some lerys maps too. Still winnable on both, even against good players.

Huntress is consistent if you're consistent with her.

• jordirex
    edited October 2019
    Options

Hag is easier, not better. Get profficient on Huntress and you'll see it's much stronger.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,496
    edited October 2019
    Options

Overall it looks alright even though I'd move around a couple.

Some small nit picks. Huntress out of all killers is the epitome of inconsistent. She is heavily map dependent.

I would also still drop Pig and Demi into M1 killers.

Just my opinion though, good list.

Post edited by Blueberry on
  • Marcus
    edited October 2019
    Options

Good survivors will just abuse the infinites for Huntress which are in pretty much half of the maps you mentioned.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    edited October 2019
    Options

Lol Trapper is at the bottom?

I’d put him in the middle (at least). He is a very good killer if you know what you’re doing.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    edited October 2019
    Options

I mained Huntress from January 2018 to sometime after Plagues release, on PS4 while dealing with significant frame drops and controller sensitivity, yet I still stomped competent players most of my games.

So why did I quit? Because every new chapter came with a new crappy map that cucked her hatchets, making Huntress a boring, slow M1/R2 killer that may get a hatchet hit at some loops. The devs couldn't careless about Anna, which is why alot/most Huntress mains have moved on to better, more consistent killers like Spirit

Now I only main Hag instead of both because I don't have to pray that the map isn't garbage for her and I actually get to play the game. I'm not gonna argue with you because it's a waste of time but this is why I think Hag is better than Huntress. If the map design gets fixed, Anna will rise on my list, until then she's an average killer who's top tier on some maps.

• Blackowt_9120
    Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 300
    edited October 2019
    Options

Other than switching pig and gf, which isn’t big deal assuming the A- Is not much different from B+, I agree with your list

edit_ ok that might require an explanation. I think pig is better at slowing games, but when I think good survivors I think swf group on comms. One of the most aggravating things survivors do is body block and take hits for other injured survivors- pig has to down people fore reverse beartrap, gf can skip the injured state altogether. Also, taking hits for injured survivors is way riskier against gf because survivors don’t know how far they’ve been stalked. I consistently get 2-3 free hooks per game because someone stalked to 99 is trying to take a hit for the injured survivor im chasing, meaning the injured survivor has to heal and another is hooked. Tl;dr- ghostface has more 2 for 1 potential than pig and is actually capable of snowballing

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options

i think pig and myers should swap places

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited October 2019
    Options

This seems more like tier list vs random r1 survivors, instead of vs competent ones.

Any good huntress player would know she is not even remotely viable vs compent surviviors. You can ask from ralph, sverskeren, fudge or coconut_rts. Just a name a few good huntress players.

Or you can ask from competent survivors like mathman200 or am_krill what they think about the list.

Post edited by Laakeri on
  • justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

Billy and Huntress on the same level with Nurse? Nope, just nope. Your tier list doesn't fit my brain.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

eeny meeny miny moe

trapper is way too low

seriously though, he should move up one tier.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Pigs insanely good if you only what your doing she's well above the average killer.

Lunge still gets people at loops, gens, and random locations plus your usually just using stealth to grab people off gens. The roar is beneficial for mindgames over the actual dash attack.

Her stealth is slow, but not crippling like your acting. Most Pig mains seem to run Monitor and Abuse with Whispers to know when to crouch to negate this. Some even know the visual ques to know when to crouch anyways.

Hats slow down the game with 48 seconds between hats not including travel time between boxes or addons. You call it useless, but in reality 48 seconds is usually longer then ruin will last. Her hats also create another objective for survivors to do. Just dont be stupid and add Corrupt Intervention on her over Ruin.

All together shes a fantastic killer if you know how to play her. She can easily outclass a lot of killers and deserves to be in A tier if you know what your doing that is. Problem is everyone's afraid to learn a killer who's not considered top tier and doesn't realize just how amazing these other killers can be.

• Liruliniel
    Options

That's because people still use Ruin over Corrupt Intervention on him and can't be creative with traps.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

LF is not the worst.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options
  • Liruliniel
    Options

Most people cant play anything, but top tier killers and accuse the other killers of being weak because they don't need or use the same perks everyone else does. Why play creative after all.

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301
    Options

Plague is too low

• MemberBerry
    MemberBerry Member Posts: 394
    Options

Huntress and Billy should be lower by 1 tier, Freddy should be upped, Nurse and Spirit are their own tier, Clown is far lower, GF lower than Myers, Plague 1 tier up, Demo lower 1 tier because his portals are useless.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624
    Options

Huntress is my main killer but I don't think she is that good. I mean, of course she is a great killer with good range attack and potential snowball but she doesn't have map control, she is map dependent, she is so slow... and good survivors know how to deal with her

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

I genuinely agree.

👏👏👏

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696
    Options

Disagree with trapper and leather face placement, idk how wraith is in c tier and a lot of ppl sleep on Ghost Face to much

• jordirex
    Options

I get your point. Against very good survs that play optimal, every killer is gonna struggle, even nurse. But in that case, the order of killer viability is the one I stated, considering the maximum potencial of every killer.

My tier list is also shared on the most part by the best players I know, including the bests survivors in Eu that I know about.

It can be arguable on the m1 tier, but I think the top tier is 100% accurate.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
    edited October 2019
    Options

I versed Jorderix a lot in the past... his huntress on a disadvanced map feels like a balanced match (it doesn’t stop him countering loops) but when the map favours him then GG, no hope, you’re gonna get sniped. He knows every opportunity with her that from the survivor pov every even tiniest opportunity you give to him - he’ll capitalise on. Huntress can slug as good as nurse on the level he plays and if you imagine well timed fully charged hatchets (when they’re undodge-able) always connecting then the map is all survivors really have to keep LoS of them.

Alot of people say Billy is bad but if his chainsaw charge timing is on the level of the optimal huntress windups that I see (which i have on some billies) then there’s no reason billy is bad... the moment the survivor believes the killer can’t make mistakes is when they start to screw up more because they push themselves into linear routes.

• Marcus
    Options

1 There is nothing balanced in the fact that you can literally loop for minutes a Huntress around certain buildings like the ones from Wretched Shop, Rancid Abbatoir, Disturbed Ward, etc. Jordirex himself told me that he wants to DC every time the survivors loop his Huntress with Balanced Landing on Haddonfield.

2 "Maps that favours him", yeah, Huntress has like 2 maps that favours her, while the others are from bad maps to "DC worthy" maps.

3 Literally nobody called Billy a bad killer, idk why you bring him in the discussion.

• dont_ask_me_again
    edited October 2019
    Options

BL is an exhaustion perk that: is really bad on a lot of maps or it’s overpowered on certain maps so not really an optimal perk but yeah you get people who’ll run BL with a map offering. Yeah Haddonfield isn’t balanced but you know who else sucks on that map? Nurse. So it’s not really a point of comparison on killer strength. When I mentioned a disadvantaged map I wasn’t talking about the most extreme but ones with more regular loops but still a lot of LoS block. Jorderix could make sheltered woods a cakewalk but Torment Creek it feels like you have a chance and Jorderix is still hooking and killing.

There are people who think billy isn’t top tier and people say the same about huntress... I see them at the most potential at around even strength but sitting below nurse and spirit abit.

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912
    Options

huntress is should not be that high. i played often against jordi's huntress with mediocre randoms on corn maps where he got played like a child. and there is a lot of bad maps for her. so she is definitely not top tier, especially when a lot of ppl call jordi "best huntress". i always though she is the most overrated killer ever.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

Huntress too high. Legion deserves his own bottom tier.

• Marcus
    edited October 2019
    Options

Balanced Landing is really good on a lot of maps. Shelter Woods is the only map where is almost useless.

Huntress is literally at disadvantage in 80% of the maps. That's why she fall in the tier lists.

Most people still consider Billy top tier. He is put as 3th-4th killer by almost everyone.

• dont_ask_me_again
    Options

BL showed in win-rates to not be that good for R1-4 level survivors... Dead Hard and Sprint Burst were the real go to exhaustion perks when the devs last released stats. It’s very map specific and maps that give it a few jumps aren’t even good enough for the perk.

• Marcus
    Options

I didn't see Sprint Burst in top 5 in ranks 1-4, just in ranks 10 it was so high.

• dont_ask_me_again
    Options

Sprint Burst was 5th or 4th (think iron will was the other whichever SB was).... it was rank 10 where BL was sitting.

• dont_ask_me_again
    edited October 2019
    Options

I just looked it up and SB was 4th/5th on console but PC yeah wasn’t in the top 5... still probably following up close though.

Edit: I’m wrong again... the data was for all platforms (the cuts were for different ranks not different platforms) and yeah SB was rank 5-12... but yeah BL not on the list. Still pretty sure SB isn’t too far behind in R1-4.

• Sabor44
    Sabor44 Member Posts: 39
    Options

I actually agree withthis list for the most part. The point of contention however seems to be Anna. I have clocked in around 500-600 hours as her and I will say this, she is strong for sure. Maybe not bill or spirt, but strong nonetheless. Anna has suffered several nerfs that have never been fixed. One of which was the rework to tinkerer. They nerfed two of her wind up addons, while also providing buffs to every killer that was affected by it except for her. When she had machine gun hatchets she was irrefutably better than even billy. I think she is strong, but a 10-20% increase in hatchet wind up speed is needed given her severe lack of map pressure.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

gotta disagree on a few of these. Some of them I agree on, like Nurse, Spirit, and Billy being the best and Bubba being one of the worst, but a lot of these I feel are inaccurate.

1: Huntress is good, but if the survivors know how too juke her hatchets, you won't get many kills with her.

2: Myers is a fantastic M1 killer at red ranks because he has an unpredictable power, better lunge, insta downs, and faster vault speed.

3: Freddy is IMO just under Billy in red ranks. Once you put time too learn how his abilities work he is a monster against even the best survivors, especially with gen slow Freddy builds.

4: Pig is really not that good. If her traps weren't so RNG based she could be worth something, but right now she's just an M1 killer with a possible game slower in traps and a pretty average dash attack.

5: Trapper is no were NEAR being one of the worst killers in the game, he takes a lot of time too practice, but it's very rewarding too play him. I can't see him being worse then Doc tbh.

6: Doc, with his brown range addon, is actually pretty decent. His shock still has a really stupid delay, but overall he really is underrated IMO.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

Hag is not a top tier killer. If her power weren't so hard countered by flashlights, or by simply crouching, then she would be a monster. personally I find the top 4 too be Nurse, Spirit, Billy, and Freddy. New Freddy is just a monster at red ranks, especially with slow gen builds.