Totems rework idea

Options

Hello, here an idea, let me know what you think :

• There is a count of totem left like gens
  • Every killers have now another perk slot (5 in total)
  • The last perk must be a HEX one
  • The other 4 perks can't be HEX
  • This perk desactivate only when all totems are destroyed

For this to happen, HEX perks need huge rework. It will add secondary objective to survivors (They can ignore that, but the perk will persist)

Some people will cry for NOED, but it just need change like I said. For example, it can be activate by repairing 3 gens and when they destroyed 80% of totems.

I'm waiting your feedback.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

For that to make sense, TOTH needs to be a normal perk.

• OxyReap
    OxyReap Member Posts: 90
    Options

@Master said:
    For that to make sense, TOTH needs to be a normal perk.

Or a rework like I said, but nice idea.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Lots of killers play multiple hex perks.  This would remove that option from the game. 
  • OxyReap
    Options
    Baphomett said:
    Lots of killers play multiple hex perks.  This would remove that option from the game. 
    I have just one word to answer : Yes. :p
  • OxyReap
    Options

I would like more feedback, don't hesitate to answer me. :)

• rObLoCo
    rObLoCo Member Posts: 23
    Options

how about you just make the hex blow up if they miss a skill check while working the totem and the survivor be in instant sacrifice...dead right there from the ground. That way it would be easier for you to win, maybe that would make another couple thousand survivors quit this game.

• OxyReap
    Options

@rObLoCo said:
    how about you just make the hex blow up if they miss a skill check while working the totem and the survivor be in instant sacrifice...dead right there from the ground. That way it would be easier for you to win, maybe that would make another couple thousand survivors quit this game.

It seems like that hard ? There is already games you don't find totem. It would nerf NOED, making it more counterable. And you can't have 2 HEX perk. Games are too short for killer who can't end chase quickly, so this could make game longer. Of course, there is many things to change if this kind of thing happen, like nerfing the best killers ATM.

• OxyReap
    Options

And of course, reduce the number of totems, like 3 or 4. 5 seems like a bit too much if this kind of thing happen.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    Well sound good but every killer always take ruin becise of gen rush.At this point ruin in every game.Like for me if all totems look that same don't light becose this is hex.In this point surv must destroy every totem before hit hex totem.But noed will be use less :( But think about this suprise when you got notyfication devour hope on lvl3 activated and no one break any totem :D
  • OxyReap
    Options

@Larcz said:
    Well sound good but every killer always take ruin becise of gen rush.At this point ruin in every game.Like for me if all totems look that same don't light becose this is hex.In this point surv must destroy every totem before hit hex totem.But noed will be use less :( But think about this suprise when you got notyfication devour hope on lvl3 activated and no one break any totem :D

Yes ik all this problems, that's why some HEX perks need to be buffed and nerfed. Can be reworked too. Ruins a bit weaker cause now they have a secondary objective, and NOED an early activation cause if you must wait power up, there is many chances all totrems are already down.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    OxyReap said:

And of course, reduce the number of totems, like 3 or 4. 5 seems like a bit too much if this kind of thing happen.

You had a good thing going until you stated this... teams already break all totems anyways. 5 isnt enough right now.. but with this set up it would be perfect
  • OxyReap
    Options

@Bravo0413 said:
    OxyReap said:

You had a good thing going until you stated this... teams already break all totems anyways. 5 isnt enough right now.. but with this set up it would be perfect

That's my opinion, it need more further testing :) We must care about killers don't get too strong too. I want some challenge bruh.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

I like this changes, but what about if someone want to make a hex perks build?

• OxyReap
    Options
    Ihatelife said:

I like this changes, but what about if someone want to make a hex perks build?

It will be impossible. Cause if this happen, Hex perks must be a lot stronger than the others. So if you can take all HEX perks with this change, it would be OP. Thank you for your feedback!