Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Top must have perks for Killer and Survivor?

Options

To get into the tops of the ladders what perks are essential/recommended?

6 months ago I was running

Survivor

• Self Care
  • Adrenaline
  • Borrowed time
  • Iron Will

Killer

• Hex Ruin
  • BBQ & Chilli
  • Nurse's Calling
  • Sloppy Butcher

Are these still the must haves? I recently moved to PC so I am trying to prioritize perks to unlock and would appreciate any thoughts or feedback

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

@shepherd404

The top perks have changed a bit but it's more like this now. (This isn't a build it's just the top meta perks for this current meta)

Survivor

• Self Care
    • Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Borrowed Time (Used not as much anymore though)
    • Urban Evasion

Killer

• Ruin
    • BBQ & Chili
    • Corrupt Intervention
    • NOED
    • Nurse's Calling
    • Pop Goes the Weasel

These are the top meta perks so... it's changed a bit? Because NOED got buffed, Corrupt Intervention is some what better than Ruin to some Killers, and Pop Goes the Weasel got a big buff that made it really useful for all levels of it.

As for Survivor, Balanced Landing is used a lot especially on maps like Crotus, Coal Tower, Ormond (Sometimes), and Haddonfield. Dead Hard is REALLY Meta and most Survivors run it... Borrowed Time is used not as much anymore, probably because of the End Game Collapse but who knows. And Urban Evasion is used a lot by Survivors like Claudette, Nea, Survivors that're smaller and harder to find.

Answers

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

Self care is getting old, i would say all you're perks are good or a must have but i would replace self care with decisive strike, since it's in my opinion a real must have, as for killer hex ruin will always be a must have xd

• shepherd404
    shepherd404 Member Posts: 20
    Options

Thanks so much for the information I really appreciate the feedback, its always fun to work towards something this gives me a good path forward

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Inner strenght>>>pharmacy>>>literal garbage>>>poo>>>self care