matchmaking

hi just a quick question.. when will the matchmaking get done.. still wating 15-20 mins for a game as a killer

Comments

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    They are working on it. No ETA at the moment but they will patch when they have a fix.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Soon :wink:

• BlueArga
    BlueArga Member Posts: 7

Everyone play as Killer, nobody play survi now, so why you have lobby simulator.

• Master

@BlueArga said:
    Everyone play as Killer, nobody play survi now, so why you have lobby simulator.

Why does it take ages to find a lobby as survivor then?
    Matchmaking is bugged, devs confirmed that btw

• BlueArga
    BlueArga Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2018

No, when I play as survi (only to do DC bc this game now is unplayable) I have instant lobby so your think is wrong. Deal with it.

P. S. believing in everything that is said by developers is really a weak idea and a living in lies.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

@BlueArga said:
    No, when I play as survi (only to do DC bc this game now is unplayable) I have instant lobby so your think is wrong. Deal with it.

P. S. believing in everything that is said by developers is really a weak idea and a living in lies.

You are right. Assuming you are always right and if it happens to you it must happen for everyone else is better approach.
    Game didn't change for good survivors for the most part so if it did for you and you can't handle it you must be bad survivor.
    See? It works.

• Master

@BlueArga said:

YOu do realize that its guys like you who make the game unplayable with their ragequits?