Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer DS exploid

Helimatra
Helimatra Member Posts: 18
edited July 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

you people are too toxic i'm just trying to fix a bug. It's supposed to be a community not a fighting pit.

Post edited by Helimatra on

Comments

• Helimatra

@BillyIII said:
    This bug is an actual skill-based hard counter to the DS. Devs should make it into a proper mechanic.

it's fine to do, but don't make it lose ur DS.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited July 2018

why should they take the time to fix a bug on a perk which will get completely reworked soon?
    they could also spend their time on the hatch close mechanic or on finishing the nerf for ds...

• Kurisu
    Kurisu Member Posts: 23

@Master said:
    Survivor with twitchtv in name with DS, classic. I dodge you guys btw or bring a mori

Anyway, you are reported for name shaming

Don't dodge you pussy, play the game and get gud

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Kurisu said:

@Master said:
    Survivor with twitchtv in name with DS, classic. I dodge you guys btw or bring a mori

Usually I dodge. Experience has shown that games with twitchtv survivors are not fun, so I dont play those

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289

that clip brought me much joy thanks

• Helimatra

@Master said:

@Kurisu said:

@Master said:

Usually I dodge. Experience has shown that games with twitchtv survivors are not fun, so I dont play those

I'm one of the streamers that is not a salty player I just want to play the game fair, I try to be as positive as i can but this just did it for me, this is just not fun and it's not fair. These kinds of things are breaking the game and let toxic people rule their game.

• Helimatra

@holywhitetrash said:
    that clip brought me much joy thanks

glad you enjoyed my once every month rage moment :D<3

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Kurisu said:

@Master said:

I'm one of the streamers that is not a salty player I just want to play the game fair, I try to be as positive as i can but this just did it for me, this is just not fun and it's not fair. These kinds of things are breaking the game and let toxic people rule their game.

You say you are a positive streamer, trying to be fair?
    At the same time you are using DS..... in the clip it also is obvious that you play SWF, probably the MOST broken thing in the game.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Just saying this shouldn't be in balance feedback probably the bug section 
  • Helimatra

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Kurisu said:

@Master said:

At the same time you are using DS..... in the clip it also is obvious that you play SWF, probably the MOST broken thing in the game.

Destrike doesnt make a person toxic, with all these changes to fck survivors you can't flashlight anymore with the fast picking up the only way to survive is with destrike and I suck at juking so yes destrike helps me and no it doesnt make me toxic. I always use DS on last hook or when the gate is open. This nurse tunneled me so hard i was already on last hook. So it does not make me toxic but you clearly are a killer main. I play SWF to play with viewers who enjoy playing with friends and to give people the joy to play with others.

• Helimatra

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:
    I hit destrike, the killer swang an attack in the air. I hit DS, didn't get off, lost my destrike. Can you please make time to fix this? This is not cool and too many people try to use this exploid. I hope you make time to fix this issues wich i believe is really important.

Here is a clip:
    I'm very pissed about this. Devs when are you gonna fix this? and stop putting effort in buffing killers fix your longer problems. Anyone know how i can get this clip to the devs?
    https://clips.twitch.tv/SplendidUglyGrassDatBoi

image of people for reference:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403205308291350528/473130690062581778/exploit.png

Oh, you have to swing exactly one second after picking up the douchebag using DS? I always thought it was two seconds. Thanks, your video has helped.

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Is it a bug or is it strategy?

Please don't be one of those people please.
    Also juggling used to lose ur DS but not anymore, i'm fine with juggling if i just don't lose DS cus that is just BS. This is a bug the devs know about but just don't want to fix cus it nerfs the killer a tiny bit. They'd rather buff the killer constantly and ruin the game for survivors, that's how i feel.

• Helimatra

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Didnt know where to put it someone else told me to put it here, i followed his advice

• Helimatra

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:
    I hit destrike, the killer swang an attack in the air. I hit DS, didn't get off, lost my destrike. Can you please make time to fix this? This is not cool and too many people try to use this exploid. I hope you make time to fix this issues wich i believe is really important.

Here is a clip:
    I'm very pissed about this. Devs when are you gonna fix this? and stop putting effort in buffing killers fix your longer problems. Anyone know how i can get this clip to the devs?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403205308291350528/473130690062581778/exploit.png

Oh, you have to swing exactly one second after picking up the douchebag using DS? I always thought it was two seconds. Thanks, your video has helped.

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Also juggling used to lose ur DS but not anymore, i'm fine with juggling if i just don't lose DS cus that is just BS. This is a bug the devs know about but just don't want to fix cus it nerfs the killer a tiny bit. They'd rather buff the killer constantly and ruin the game for survivors, that's how i feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

So sad to see so many toxic people. Why can't we all just play the game and have fun, why do toxic people have to ruin such a good game. So sad.

• OxyReap
    OxyReap Member Posts: 90

You perfectly know all killers hate DS cause you chased a survivor for 10m and after that, he just hit a skillcheck and can go for free. So thank you for sharing, i'll use it too.

Anyway, it will get reworked soon, so don't worry about that.

• Helimatra

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

Here is a clip:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

So sad to see so many toxic people. Why can't we all just play the game and have fun, why do toxic people have to ruin such a good game. So sad.

Seriously, no one gives a god damn that a streamer playing with an SWF squad didn't get their Decisive. Go cry somewhere else. If you're hoping for thirsty dumbshits to give a god damn about you because you're a chick then you're ######### out of luck.

BTW: your voice is cancer. If I see you in my lobby I am for sure bringing out a Mori and face camping you.

You clearly don't know me at all. But ohwell thanks for the constructive criticism :)

• Helimatra

@OxyReap said:
    You perfectly know all killers hate DS cause you chased a survivor for 10m and after that, he just hit a skillcheck and can go for free. So thank you for sharing, i'll use it too.

99% of destrike users do this yes, but not me i only use it as a last resort. I just hope they are gonna fix more bugs soon

• OxyReap
    edited July 2018

@Helimatra said:

@OxyReap said:

99% of destrike users do this yes, but not me i only use it as a last resort. I just hope they are gonna fix more bugs soon

I hope too. They need to change deeply the game mechanics IMO. Not just random buffing and nerfing.

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Kurisu said:

@Master said:

Destrike doesnt make a person toxic, with all these changes to fck survivors you can't flashlight anymore with the fast picking up the only way to survive is with destrike and I suck at juking so yes destrike helps me and no it doesnt make me toxic. I always use DS on last hook or when the gate is open. This nurse tunneled me so hard i was already on last hook. So it does not make me toxic but you clearly are a killer main. I play SWF to play with viewers who enjoy playing with friends and to give people the joy to play with others.

Thats something everyone has to decide for themselves.
    In my opinion, using DS and abusing voice comms as in your clip is just as toxic as camping is. (yes I play survivor too)

Sure, both is allowed in the game, but that doesnt make it better in my opinion :wink:

There are streamers who play SWF with viewers and DONT use voice comms, I have nothing against that.
    But in your clip one of your viewers gives away killers loadout after he died and that was only what happened during the "exploit"

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

Here is a clip:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Seriously, no one gives a god damn that a streamer playing with an SWF squad didn't get their Decisive. Go cry somewhere else. If you're hoping for thirsty dumbshits to give a god damn about you because you're a chick then you're ######### out of luck.

BTW: your voice is cancer. If I see you in my lobby I am for sure bringing out a Mori and face camping you.

You clearly don't know me at all. But ohwell thanks for the constructive criticism :)

Of course we dont know you, we only have a few seconds of insight in your stream, but you didnt show yourself from your best side :wink:

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@OxyReap said:

DS is getting a complete rework, not a bug fix. So they dont actually need to invest resources to fix that bug since soon its gonna be completely different. But I guess once DS has been changed, ur not gonna use it anymore^^

• Helimatra

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@OxyReap said:

DS is getting a complete rework, not a bug fix. So they dont actually need to invest resources to fix that bug since soon its gonna be completely different. But I guess once DS has been changed, ur not gonna use it anymore^^

I will cus i never use it on my first hook i use it as a last resort to escape :)

• Helimatra

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

Here is a clip:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

Of course we dont know you, we only have a few seconds of insight in your stream, but you didnt show yourself from your best side :wink:

You are completely right about that, sometimes when the day is going terrible with games and something like this happens you can't hold it in anymore. As I said I try to be as positive as I can but sometimes, also me, can't hold it anymore and gets out. Wich like happens once a month so I think i'm doing allright to be as positive as i can

• Helimatra

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Helimatra said:

Here is a clip:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

You are completely right about that, sometimes when the day is going terrible with games and something like this happens you can't hold it in anymore. As I said I try to be as positive as I can but sometimes, also me, can't hold it anymore and gets out. Wich like happens once a month so I think i'm doing allright to be as positive as i can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUGZwlLoZh0

nice one xD

• HurzelSchnurzel
    HurzelSchnurzel Member Posts: 2

when you are playing in full SWF group and still need DS.... oh right, ochido fangirl, that might explain it...

• Helimatra

@HurzelSchnurzel said:
    when you are playing in full SWF group and still need DS.... oh right, ochido fangirl, that might explain it...

SWF can't do anything against campers/tunnelers destrike can when gates are open, saved me alot of times :) also why does being an ochido fan has anything to do this with?

• OxyReap
    edited July 2018

Can you stop being full of hate people ? anyone can have his opinion.

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@HurzelSchnurzel said:

SWF can't do anything against campers/tunnelers destrike can when gates are open, saved me alot of times :) also why does being an ochido fan has anything to do this with?

It can, take camping for example. The guy on the hook easily spreads the information when the killer is moving away so that someone can come for a save. Also, it doesnt happen that multiple survivors go for the same unhook which is a massive time advantage for survivors

• Helimatra

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@HurzelSchnurzel said:

It can, take camping for example. The guy on the hook easily spreads the information when the killer is moving away so that someone can come for a save. Also, it doesnt happen that multiple survivors go for the same unhook which is a massive time advantage for survivors

Yes we try that everytime, unfortunatly 9/10 times fail cus it just kills us all cus of the hard camp and tunnel :cry:

• Master

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@HurzelSchnurzel said:

Yes we try that everytime, unfortunatly 9/10 times fail cus it just kills us all cus of the hard camp and tunnel :cry:

How is that possible?
    You are telling your friends via discord/ts that you are camped, still they throw themselves at the hook and die in that way? Thats your fault then, dont blame the killer for your own stupiditiy :lol:

• Helimatra

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@Master said:

@Helimatra said:

@HurzelSchnurzel said:

How is that possible?
    You are telling your friends via discord/ts that you are camped, still they throw themselves at the hook and die in that way? Thats your fault then, dont blame the killer for your own stupiditiy :lol:

I thought you were finally being nice, guess i was wrong, i'm done talking to you. Things don't always work the way you want it to, even when you try your best.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

A few things I took away from this.... by evidence

-You seem entitled
    -You're a millennial
    -You play SWF and stream it.

AKA

Get rekt... and git gud kiddo.

• Helimatra

I'm gonna remove this post cus people on here are just too sad. I'm just trying to fix a bug but all i get is toxicity.

• OxyReap

@Helimatra said:
    I'm gonna remove this post cus people on here are just too sad. I'm just trying to fix a bug but all i get is toxicity.

Yeah people really don't like DS and SWF. Sorry for you, just wait the DS change.

• soshidow
    soshidow Member Posts: 104

@Helimatra said:
    you people are too toxic i'm just trying to fix a bug. It's supposed to be a community not a fighting pit.

I despise DS but damn are they being toxic about a legit exploit. You're completely in the right reporting an exploit (post it in bug reports next time though) . You shouldn't post peoples' names either, but don't let the toxicity here get to you, just ignore them or your salt levels will rise and your IQ will drop.