Clown buff idea

Options

First of all buff the percentages of slow from gas from 15% to 20%. 

The next is if survivor stay in the gas cloud , the longer he stay the percentages will increase from 20% to 30% max. 

Increase his bottle by 1 more. Clown sometimes have a situation where he are almost to catch survivor but he can't since need to reload his bottles. 

Next are . Survivor what are working on a generator sometimes they will get a clown face on a screen (like's from a doctor madness) they will blow up generator by 5% more and can't work on them by next 7 seconds (percentages and time for balance)

I think a problem clown is bottles sometimes makes him slower than slowing survivor so increased percentages are necessary. 1 extra bottle. And gen control by stopping someone while clown can't reach them.

Comments

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

His slow on the gas is fine, the main problem IMO is his lack of gen pressure. My idea would be "any gens effected by The Clowns Gas are automatically broken, and applies perks such as Overcharge and Surveillance."

I like the idea of more bottles, but the slow of the bottles really isn't an issue IMO. If you can't catch them with the slow then you'll still get the pallet dropped early, reducing loops.

• NitrosTropy
    NitrosTropy Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2019
    Options

I don't mean i have a problem but i listen almost everybody who play's clown the percentages of slow should be a 5% or 10% more. Yes his map control are nothing so i decide to put somethibf like clown face on screen and pop gen and makes survivor stops working for while . Yes percentages are fine but survivors don't feel punishment for stepping in them so more slow percentages makes him run off from gas or completly try to avoid them

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318
    Options

i mean, i would love more slows. but as someone with over 1000 hours on him alone, im biased lol

his slows are fine, but i think if youre in his cloud, you shouldnt be able to work on gens. like, to interrupt gen repair, you need to HIT them with the bottle... i think if youre in the cloud at all you cant resume until the cloud dissipates. that way, you could peel people off a gen from a long ways off.

i also think they should bake in some of his addons too. the blindness addon (kerosene me thinks) as useless as it is, should be base.

another thing i would lose to see is the clowns tonic forcing a slow vault. if he cant zoom across the map, he needs to be able to down people fast. i think this would be a really nice change for him.

• Saphireflame305
    Saphireflame305 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Yeah right hes alredy hella good hes actually to fast for a fat guy lol

• DeathEscape
    DeathEscape Member Posts: 313
    Options

15% initial slow increasing by 1% per second the longer the survivor stay in the gas cloud up to 20% is enough buff.

That 30% is overkill.

There is no need for more bottles use his add-ons.

Tips: don't reload in front of the survivor find the right time for it.

• NitrosTropy
    NitrosTropy Member Posts: 12
    Options

Yeah maybe slow are not neceasary but buff for reload or have one extra bottle is what are clown need. Also some map control any control

• DeathEscape
    Options

Increase the bottle throw speed a little And add 1 more bottle for the clown also we need to add 1 more trap for trapper

• DeathEscape
    Options
  • Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2019
    Options

-> Allow Clown to reload whilst moving at normal speed.

-> Add Flask of Bleach to base kit.

-> Addition to base kit: Allow Clown to throw gas bottles at gens. The next time the gen is worked on, gas cloud releases and the gen explodes.