Remove the rapid clicking of the flashlight

13»

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

flashlightclicking, teabagging, emoting the killer, hitting people on the hook, nodding

Just to name a few things that make me want to let the executing person have the worst possible experience in my game. I really hate toxic behaviour, but i respect good players.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,313

That actually benefits killers though, as it makes it harder for survivors to bait the killer into hitting the person on the hook and then saving them during the recovery time of the hit. With BT it could punish killers trying to actually hit the unhooker to trade survivors on the hook, and make them end up with no survivors on the ground after a bad unhook. Hitting an "object" as opposed to a hooked survivor = less time spent recovering from the attack.

Could you please not compare actual physical assault to players taunting eachother in a video game?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    edited October 2019

Pretty sure that guy was just a troll. Kinda sad people were still upvoting some of his comments.

In any case I have no problem with the devs making it so you can't click into oblivion. Like after a few clicks the noise stops but you keep wasting your battery.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

I flashlight click other survivors not killer. I use it as solo survivor to get attention, or to communicate in ways only flashlight clickers know.

That's if I find a flashlight in a chest. :D

This discussion has been closed.