The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor skill check challenge

IDK how hard or EZ it would be, but I would LOVE to be able to spend the time AFTER readying up in a lobby, but before the rest of the people ready, practicing my skill checks.

Imagine, You ready up as survivor, and you can (if you wish) practice skill checks. New survivors get regular checks, once they've proven themselves at a certain level, they progress to unnerving skill checks... rank 3 overcharge. This wouldn't be a required mechanic or anything, just something to pass your time and practice.

I don't care if this gives any kind of bloodpoints or whatever, I just want PRACTICE without the killer coming after me!

Comments

• Dav105
    Dav105 Member Posts: 73

I agree with this suggestion although instead of being in the lobby, it should be a small trial (Just like the tutorials) where you can practice skill checks. The generator would never progress and you could have different skill checks pop up for example Hex ruin.

I personally am good with skill checks but I think this idea would really help out new players.

• bloodcraftEbony
    bloodcraftEbony Member Posts: 12
    We already have a skill check simulator on a web site, but I'm sure it would be nice to test yourself against ALL kinds of skill checks when you wait the 4rd survivor in lobby - try to deal with hex ruin, doctor's madness, overcharge, (old) DS and other effects.