Delete hatch !

It's disloyal, there are two doors, more a hatch .. or remove the detection of the hatch! This game privileges the survivors, it's illogical ! Too much chance of exit, and us ?

Comments

• gatkins121
    gatkins121 Member Posts: 17

with nurse who can triple blink between gates. ok

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

As a Killer main I can tell you this is both a bad idea and doesn't fit the lore.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

Remember that the game is balanced around killers achieving 2 kills out of 4. The moment that line is crossed, the balance needs to swing, if there was no hatch, then every killer would just slug for the 4k knowing there is no possible repercussion, which is already the most effective strategy to achieving 4 kills.

I know personally that sometimes survivors getting the hatch sucks, especially when they're a poor sport or you've had a rough day, but considering how game mechanics work currently, the hatch still needs to exist.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

The hatch is lore.

1. The hatch should have NEVER been allowed to close in the first place.
    2. The hatch was a great idea. Because it brought out the selfishness in survivors. Vs what it is now. Due to ECG. Where survivors DC so the other player can just hatch and be done.
    3. Hatch stand-off was bad. So there should have been a way to purge survivors from the match after 40 minutes. Instead EGC is there, and a closed hatch leads to a DC, yet again.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Hatch stand-off got fixed by giving killers the ability to close the hatch.

And wdym "due to egc"...? People did that anyways, when the killer was slugging (before the hatch close) a swf friend would just dc to give the other the hatch.

• Phox
    Phox Member Posts: 206

The hatch is there to give the last survivor hope of escaping, the entity wants the survivors to have hope, it thrives off of it.

• Nukeroot
    Nukeroot Member Posts: 7

I hate the end game collapse. It has ruined the game in a lot of ways. Adventuring with the gate open was a blast....some of the best time in the game. Now the killer just runs back and forth between the gates until time runs out. There is literally nothing you can do meaningfully. I understand eliminating the standoff at the hatch, but it could be done other ways. I believe they completely ruined the game. I know other will disagree.