jiyeonlee
jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
edited July 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

its already fair, if devs block teabags and general exit gate

only things broken and legit complains are about swf and nurse

devs balancing this game for vs solo players and gives no penalty on them

and after patched, most killers are playable

only their mistaken was didn't nerfed nurse

they already plan to buff others and nerfing survivors than i don't see about nurse

killers shouldn't get 4kills everytime and now even more easy to get 2kills for full camp

but i get 4kills everytime with 3red trapper after rank patched

the point of walkers is if survivors good and lucky theres no answer to get more than 2kills

and currently all answer is going to playing nurse if you don't like to get stress

if you hate nurse you should play nurse if you hate looping and doing walkers than do nurse

Comments

• jiyeonlee

@Orion said:
    The Nurse was already nerfed several times. She is how all Killers should be: a character with a high skill ceiling, capable of good map presence and ending chases quickly, and is primarily countered by stealth.

idk, is theres hard things to do like snapsaw? and dbd have breating sound
    if youre nurse main and not even goes rank1 in current floods..its terrible to see you in here balance section

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@jiyeonlee said:

they already plan to buff others and nerfing survivors than i don't see about nurse

killers shouldn't get 4kills everytime and now even more easy to get 2kills for full camp

the point of walkers is if survivors good and lucky theres no answer to get more than 2kills

and currently all answer is going to playing nurse if you don't like to get stress

if you hate nurse you should play nurse if you hate looping and doing walkers than do nurse

What is this?^

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@jiyeonlee said:

What is this?^

Dunno. I just replied to the bit I understood.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited July 2018

@Orion said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@jiyeonlee said:

What is this?^

Dunno. I just replied to the bit I understood.

I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out since I want to respond to each point made or lack thereof.

• powerbats

@Master said:

@jiyeonlee said:

@Orion said:
    The Nurse was already nerfed several times. She is how all Killers should be: a character with a high skill ceiling, capable of good map presence and ending chases quickly, and is primarily countered by stealth.

idk, is theres hard things to do like snapsaw? and dbd have breating sound
    if youre nurse main and not even goes rank1 in current floods..its terrible to see you in here balance section

Good luck hearing someone breath while the chase music is trying to deafen you. Since they messed up with the sound system, I never hear survivors breath anymore and yes I am using quite expensive headphones.

I've turned the chase music down since it seems to have gotten rather large boost on it's own. Similar to commercials that say its sound enhancement lol.

• BruhThaRev
    BruhThaRev Member Posts: 4
    Can anybody tell me what in the world is going on with the game today? The glitch is so terrible that sometimes killer has no terror radius AND NOT RUNNING TINKERER, if you get to 2nd phase on hook YOURE DEAD. And to make things worse every killer running hex ruin to take advantage of the glitch
  • BruhThaRev
    Now when u play killer the glitch is so horrible that you can be chasing someone and it glitch then your running the complete opposite direction! This is complete BULLS#*T!
  • BruhThaRev
    FIX YOUR G.D. SERVER OR WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO OR IM THROWING THIS GAME IN THE GARBAGE CUZ ITS MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!
  • Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    The only things I love more than indecipherable word salad are off topic posts in all caps and "doing walkers."  Up-vote this post!
  • BruhThaRev
    Also may I ask whats the point of unlocking perks if I am level 41 and still not getting any of my unlocked perks in my bloodwebs?
  • powerbats

@BruhThaRev said:
    Also may I ask whats the point of unlocking perks if I am level 41 and still not getting any of my unlocked perks in my bloodwebs?

When you unlock perks then they'll start appearing once you hit level 42 bloodweb. If you already have level 3 on your own perks then from 42 on you'll see 2 different perks to 50.

• jiyeonlee

@BruhThaRev said:
    FIX YOUR G.D. SERVER OR WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO OR IM THROWING THIS GAME IN THE GARBAGE CUZ ITS MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!

i think this game is all about judging and reasonably playing
    and thats why im saying this game is easy
    and thats why i thinking people talking differently is untalkably stupid situation

people of here just plays differently and mostly main faction or characters and perks
    thats why im insulting people of here, they main something and talking selfish as hell and even thats
    never looks skilled enough at thier maining faction or characters

they are talent at spit trash from thier hands i guess

and from that standard im thinking nurse is unconditionally overpowered in this performance limited game

if you see spam this character in red ranked battle or you play this character until pretty good enough

must realize its not only overpowered, its power limitation is breaking game even far away from others

pretty good job so far mettew i want to smack your glass bro

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

For the love of G-d, use google translate! Or at least capitalize and punctuate your sentences.