Now that nurse was changed and insta- heal balanced. Key/toolbox and Ebony mori should be next

Options

Props to devs this patch is a great step in the good direction. Now they need to nerf key so they are not instant (a 3s unlock is good.), Toolbox grant moderately repair speed even the grey one that should change. In fact all toolbox should only grant slightly except green/purple toolbox (except alex one).

As for Mori i'm all for them removed but they should keep the green one and make it the new mori ebony. All other moris are removed.

Your thought community.

Comments

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

I never use keys so if they got rid of it I wouldn't care at all, it doesn't affect my gameplay.

I would like all moris offerings gone but have it base-kit for killers, can only activate when the survivor is on their last hook. Also when you mori someone, you can carry their dead body to a hook for extra blood points ^^

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

Keys affect my gameplay but i don't want them removed. Only removing the instant escape feel good for me the add-ons seems good to me so far. However they need to add a ultra rare add-ons for key.

I want also the devs to buff maps because rarely survivors use them.

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530
    Options

Yeah, for the dull key you get 1 chance to open the hatch and if you miss the tremendously hard skill check then the key breaks. For Skeleton keys make it so you have two chances and the skill checks aren't as hard. Just an idea.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

Ah yes, yet another thread complaining about these.

Removing Ebony moris ruins the Blood on Your Face Achievement for F2P players barring H:DH being on the shrine, so that’s out.

Keys really aren’t strong enough to merit a rework. If anything I think we need a reversion on the hatch always appearing for the last survivor...bring back the gen requirement.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    Options

Who said it's complain you obviously. I said that the green mori is the only one that should remain. Keys is more powerful than you think but i won't dict you what is strong or not. All they should remove is the free and instant escape that's it.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

I have a hard time believing that you actually think 3 Survivors escaping for free after the other one dies is balanced.

• Yung_Slug
    Options

Keys and Moris definitely need reworks. They both give players a win for partially completing their objective.

Toolboxes are fine as they are.

Here's what I think: Skeleton Keys should only open for one person and close afterwards, and Dull Keys should do the same but only be able to open hatches that have been previously closed. This would make it much harder to get the "Where Did They Go?" achievement but still possible. Any further nerf and we'd need to change the achievement, too.

Moris should only work once you've hooked all 4 Survivors at least once. My problem with Moris right now is Survivors get robbed of points and depip because they got tunneled by a Killer with a Mori. This'll give them a chance to at least secure a black pip.

Cypress Mori should also work on anyone who's dead on hook, I think.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,692
    Options

I'm good with adding a 3 second timer for unlocking the hatch. That seems fair. I don't know about mori's though. While I agree that they aren't particularly "fair" or "balanced", I'm also reluctant to see them changed or removed.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    Options

Make the game ez let me laugh. Killers are OP i forgot clown 4k each time even against best swf, so does trapper/wraith/Doctor oops sorry i must confuse.

If you are survivor main your opinion is not needed here. only unbiased are welcome. The game always been in favor of survivors and still is the case. Happy or not it's the case and all i asked is a question no need to be a crybaby.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    Options

No, not really. The way you think is really only a step back and I am sure the devs will never go that way. The way hatch works now was made to prevent the hide and seek and taking the game hostage by hiding forever.

And please for the love of god don't justify an offering with achievement - it is just so silly. Achievements can be removed probably with the snap of a finger if needed and they are nothing mandatory to care about - they are made for fun .

• miachan22
    miachan22 Member Posts: 36
    Options

for free? 3 only can escape if they already repaired 4 gens.

• xGREENCATx
    xGREENCATx Member Posts: 431
    Options

Lol why is everyone complaining about Moris. You do realize killers get punished for using them too, right? It’s kinda just for fun. And how often do you actually see killers use them because I play everyday and maybe see one or two a week. Just stop.

• Yung_Slug
    Options