Switch is already dead

I just set a stopwatch and tried to queue as a survivor at rank 2. I got an error that i could not connect to host after waiting an hour in queue. BHVR I CANNOT ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT AT ALL. I spent an awful lot of money on this (over 100$) for the DLC and base copy just a little over a month ago for this to be happening. On top of this we have no ETA on the last patch and have already been left in the dark as to what is going on with freddy and leatherface. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Comments

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

Switch is dead? My wife plays on the switch and gets near instant queues?

I wish they were more transparent about the Switch and the awful issues it does have (graphic glitches, graphic degradation, horrible frames, etc). Running on the switch feels like you’re running through mud

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I had a feeling DBD on the switch would be dead time to time, you might need to wait a bit more, just wait.

• cripplemagic
    cripplemagic Member Posts: 28

What rank is she playing at? If it feels like its running through mud restart your unit. I have found that helps alot. If i play another game i restart the consol first because my frames go up and the frame drops go away.

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

She’s in purple ranks atm. Yeah restarting does help, but the game shouldn’t degrade like that after 1-2 games (or, um, at all). its really poorly optimized on console and switch in particular