Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Laurie’s New Cosmetic is bad...

I can’t believe how bad her new cosmetic looks. Do you think they could have tried any harder on her hair? The clothes are fine but the hair is so bad. I feel like they should re-do her whole appearance...

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

To me it's not bad. However, i use her old head on new body. Then switch it with new head on old body.

• silasbleu
    silasbleu Member Posts: 181

I actually like the new hair, not so much the outfit lol

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

I don't mind the hair, but I'm glad she finally got that outfit from the 1978 Halloween film. Very cool to see in game, being such a huge fan of the film. They nailed it.

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

The new skirt is a godsend for me. I always hated her pants, so having a skirt alternative is muy bueno.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited November 2019

I think she looks great. I had one in one of my Michael lobbies earlier. It felt so right chasing her down.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I love it! Her hair doesn’t look like uncooked noodles and there’s finally a canon outfit! So long banana pants!

I’m going to pick that up when Nancy’s comes out.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

The new hair makes me think they were going for a Halloween 2018 look, which is fine by me.

• December_1863
    December_1863 Member Posts: 206

I don't want to be mean to you OP, so I'm just gonna say that I disagree with you.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

hm... her outfit is really horrible, but her hair is cool, like a cool girl

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    edited November 2019

Her hair wasn't much better in the original Halloween movie...imo. The outfit is fine.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

I love it

• predragon12
    predragon12 Member Posts: 11

I thought the outfit was from the 2018 movie

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    edited November 2019

Why does her hair look like the end of my mop stick? 😂

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

No, it's from the original 1978 Halloween film when she's walking to school in the morning, and then later when she's walking home with her friends...

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Yes the hair is complete trash. Some of you are trippin cause its practically a white mop on her head. The description says "golden brown" lol lies. When skemooo uploaded it from the ptb files the hair looked sooo much better so I feel like maybe the hair color/texture didn't load properly in the released version? I'm hoping it'll look better in the next update.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

At least the new hair isn't transparent half the time and doesn't look like its been glued in place.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

Hair and Cardigan are cute. It’s the dress that kills it for me.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I actually love this hair and hope they don't change it, I think it's her best one so far and a lot more how I had imagined her hair being.

I just love the whole outfit looks actually ^_^ I did want it to be more accurate to the movie but with the skeleton framing I understand that they had to tailor it to the game measurements.

• Mhew
    Mhew Member Posts: 38

Her new cosmetics are fine, but i noticed her hair is white/gray instead bonde/brown, i think they should fix her hair texture/color.