The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why/How are survivors forcing me to disconnect from servers!!!!!!!!!

Literally yesterday I was playing against a toxic swf group and as I was about to kill the last one I get a connection error, shortly after the first survivor I killed sent me a message pretty much "hinting" that it was him that was the cause of my disconnect. Keep in mind this has happened before but this is the first time the possibility crossed my mind that it could be players causing the issue and not BHVR.

(My reason being because if you've been DDoS before you would know that your internet in general is affected by the attack)

Fast forward today and as im chasing Jane who thought she could run out the time on MYC makes a mistake in her loop so like any other I capitalize on that and as im about to down her of course I get disconnected from servers again.

I don't find it to be coincidence when it only happens when survivors become salty.

(And I have good connection almost capping at 300 Mbps so im 99% sure its not me)

Also I have the clip from today and screenshots from the guy that was pretty much dry snitching on himself

Comments