If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Archives Permanency?

Options

So, playing through the Archives missions is actually quite fun for me (although slightly frustrating for some of them at the higher ranks......), and I saw that there's a little thing marked "Ends in XX Days".

My questions are: Is this for just the one book, or all 4? And if so, is it possible that we can have Archives as a more permanent thing for those of us who are really into lore and wish to continue exploring the realm of the Entity more than once a year?

I really do want to continue playing through Archives and learning more about the characters, but I have to balance playing the game around work and life in general, and just don't believe that I'll be able to get my last few challenges on Tome 1 done, then do the others within 55 days especially with Christmas around the corner at time of post.

Comments