Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Title Edit: We need to buff some killers...

Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

They need BUFFS, not nerfs! Please look downwards, some killers desperatelly need love! Legion, Doctor, Pig, Clown... I almost never see them in purple and red ranks...

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I play both survivor and killer the same amount of time, for me, AS A SURVIVOR, Spirit was fun and counterable, forever Freddy gives me a challenge, and Nurse was pretty cool to play against even when she owned the full team, now, AS KILLER, I was ok with the insta heals, brand new parts, etc. they were part of the game and only purple and red ranks knew how to properly give a challenge with them.

I only want to see more variety of killers in red ranks (XBOX), right now it's always a Spirit, Freddy, Billie and an ocasional Myers, I don't want to have to de-rank in order to play against other killers being controlled by noobs...

Post edited by Carlosylu on

Comments