Slight Balance For Survivors!!! I'm about to quit the game

Simple, 5% Speed increase to wiggle.

Better luck when trying to escape the hook on your own.

5% increase when cleansing totems.

And The ability to track HEX totems should be added to Ultra Rare Maps.

Just small tiny nerfs to at'least give survivors a better chance. Especially bad players like myself. This to me is fair. I win like 90% of games while being a killer lol. And at times i just use them for daily, not even having 3 perks. Like what ?

I get that killers should be Op. But come on man... Not everyone is as good as NOoB3 and such. Some of us suck at the game. And this is really just a small nerf that might win us 2 in every 5 games not like 1 in every 5. You know what i'm saying ?

And killers who come here to cry, please don't. This is for survivors ONLY!! And don't Pretend you are a true survivor mean while you play killer. 5% is nothing but at the same time its just to keep morale. Same as other suggestions. Small but really its something.

BTW we all know the chances of the devs even giving this post even a glare is just not going to happen. Just thought I would voice my feelings/opinion on the matter. As i'm about to just call it a day and move on to minecraft :D "or rather back"

Also I know devs.. very rarely do they listen. They will probably do the opposite of what i said - just cause.

So just saying devs ;) I will not be surprised if you make killers even stronger and survivors weaker. I just wont play the game :)

But I will remain optimistic as always.

Comments

• Metamatmem
    Metamatmem Member Posts: 27

Nah it's correct but you keep believing you a big boy.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Please add a TL;DR and Survivors are quite strong if you learn to play Survivor, might be even stronger than Killer.

• Metamatmem

You a killer ? Probably or maybe you just really good at the game ? or just a blatant troll

All of the above maybe ?

Cause I play this game day in day out... I think I have enough say to say the game is unbalance just a TAD < TAD < nothing more nothing less

• Metamatmem

Explain how so. You make a direct disagreement, yet you give no explanation.

So I take this as a troll.

If you read up it says no killers.

• Metamatmem

Stronger than the killer lol. Like I said if you read, you will see that not everyone is NOoB3

Maybe catch the drift.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

What about killers do you think is op, or what do you want to nerf?

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

You’d be surprised they are rampant on the forum during the day.

If your loud enough they’ll hear you.

However I don’t know how to react to this.

I think it’s Unnecessary but it’s also a small change.

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924

God, you are the reason survivors are treated like ######### in these forums and it makes me angry. The game is CLEARLY survivor sided, and you want buff? Want do you want next? Every 50 seconds a gen pops even without people working on it?

• Metamatmem

What you want next ? survivors to never have a chance at winning ? I mean it's clear your a toxic killer clown, no pun intended - but clearly never do gens go off that fast unless your a terrible killer. You guys have Franklins demise and HEX RUIN!! LOL Go troll some where else.

Not fun when you playing a game and your teammates DC cause of the OP killer.

And what i'm asking for is very very reasonable ? No ? 5% ? the ability to see hex totems with only an ultra rare map ? Bro stop trolling seriously and most importantly stop being toxic my guy.

• JHarsch
    JHarsch Member Posts: 41
    edited November 2019

What you're asking for is ludicrous. Being toxic and being honest are two separate things. You (indirectly) admit to not being good at the game but you want a handicap? A 1% change will affect literally every aspect of the game. I never thought I'd say it in such a serious capacity, but "git gud".

Edit: Also, "survivors only"? C'mon man. If you wanna make some ranks, play both sides. Don't be that guy that just moans about one side or the other just because he's ignorant of it.

• Hedraun
    Hedraun Member Posts: 16

There are better things to fix imo. Rather fix the environment. Killer nor Survivor should not get stuck on the surrounding areas. I shouldn't be getting stuck on trees still. Spine Chill will give you that increase assuming the Killer is facing your direction. I think Totems are time consuming on purpose otherwise its just free points and less people doing gens. Cleansing is meant to be a risk. Not saying I like how long it takes but I realize why its the way it is.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

Are you a low rank survivor? As one thing me and my friend always say is how much more stressful it is playing killer. Being a rank 1 survivor is a breeze compared to being a rank 1 killer. This game is definitely survivor sided, and that’s a fact. Also, since when did the Rainbow Map not let you track HEX totems? I’ve used it plenty of times for that exact purpose.

Judging by your previous responses you’re going to assume I am a ‘toxic Pig main’ - but I actually play on both sides. Reaching rank 1 on both.

• Stealthbomb95
    Stealthbomb95 Member Posts: 37

you're straight up saying survivors are [BAD WORD] you need to learn that you can get better bruh you have perks that help with what u want hence resilience i 99% in heal and do every thing while injured and if the killer's near my i finish that 1% and BOOM. but for real man complaining aint gonna get you nowhere

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322

Wiggling isn't supposed to be a guarantee.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

This. Without wiggling, every hook would just be a basement hook.

• Metamatmem

I'm going to put some hard facts here.

The game is very very well balanced in my opinion. But it's not perfect. Hence my suggestion for 5% to literally just wiggle and totem cleansing. Like what lol.

And I get trolling instead of valid points. Sorry but no one here actually gave any valid point as to how a 5% increase would make the survivors suddenly over powered lol. I suggested that due to the extra blood points and especially for players who simply are not as adept at the game.

5% wiggle really ? it's purpose is just make it so that the killer cant go from half way across the map and hook survivors in the basement - and this suggestion is for the camping killers. As you know some killers do this and then camp the basement ? Maybe some of you here in forums don't do such toxic things... but trust me, there are those killers who are that toxic.

Also if Ultra rare maps can track HEX totems, than I have been very very unlucky... as I have never tracked one using Ulrta rare map. And As far as I know they don't track HEX Totems.

Like guys ? hello ? These are very valid suggestions. BTW killers are very OP - say what you want. But if I can win a game with only 1 perk.. will then yeah they OP. Also when a killer has HEX RUIN.. we all know if you miss those great skill checks just how bad it is. Like HEX RUIN = 7 - 8 gens is how powerful it is. It takes much much longer to do a gen.. and that's how I work it out. Infact go and do the test yourselves.

Not asking for any hardcore nerfs at all. Is that the troll this community is about ?

I mean lol

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

"BTW killers are very OP - say what you want. But if I can win a game with only 1 perk.. will then yeah they OP."

I run No Mither as one of my main perks in the current state of the game, does that make survivors OP since I can still win a majority of my matches with it?

• xZeroStrike
    xZeroStrike Member Posts: 133

These buffs aren't necessary.

• Totems get cleansed quickly enough.
    • Wiggle functionality was made to prevent killers from carrying you permanently (keeping you hostage) and/or basement hooking everyone, escaping is only added bonus.

Survivors have plenty of opportunity to score points in the game and have opportunities to escape, much like killers have the opportunities needed to kill all survivors.

These changes are completely unnecessary. The only change regarding totems that are needed, is what a lot of other players have already stated:

• Add a totem counter for survivors. (Base or Small Game perk attachment.)
    • This will bring solo closer to SWF.

However small these changes may be, they aren't needed.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Your first line says you are about to "put some hard facts here"

But the rest of your post contains 0 hard facts.

The only fact claim is with pink maps not tracking hex totems. But since it's false it's not a fact.

• KillermainBTWm8

What exactly are you looking for? A discussion or an echo chamber?

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Maníaco_da_garrafa Member Posts: 144
    edited November 2019

You're not supposed to be wiggling free, that's just to make it so killers can't put you in the basement /strategic hooks always.

You're not supposed to unhook yourself a lot based on default luck alone, that's just a bad gameplay mechanic.

5% of 14 seconds is basically nothing, you're just spewing numbers.

Your statement that "not everybody can be as good as noob3" works on the assumption that he didn't take time to learn how to properly loop killers / hit skill checks like any other good survivor, and that practicing in order to improve as a player shouldn't be necessary

Just practice more.

• Metamatmem

I find that you are very incorrect.

They are needed. Fact is survivors dc more often than should be. Survivors also loose a lot more than killers.

The percentages are suttle yet needed. As there is not enough time to search chests, save other survivors or even do gens against most killers. It's a fact that killers get alot more blood points in general than survivors. Though that's not the issue at all, as killers should... however survivors with a 5% increase is suttle and is necessary

I could have come in here and talked about serious changes regarding game balance. I didn't .. I suggest suttle small changes, that would not effect the game at all.

It's just to boost morale for survivors at no extra harm to killers. Did i mention any where that wiggle is OP ? no its 5%.. maybe learn maths please. As 5% is really small. Yet very slightly enough to boost morale.

I think it's hard for players or people alike to actually say hey you know what - great idea, it's a small change and wont cause any harm. ( Short story )

That's just to hard for people. I believe that's why the world is just ( ****** ) I can see it when i play games and in every day activity. Very few people actually have the ability to show appreciation. And that's okay... I play the game to have fun, others play to take out there frustrations.. and others play because they looking for frustration.

But like i said, players dc and rage quit.. day in and day out. Maybe take some appreciation that I took the time to think what could help lessin the amount of dc players. I really could say nothing and move on with my day. But i try to help where i can. Wont hurt the killers any way shape or form... if only just to boost survivors morale and stop them rage quiting and or DC.

Unless maybe that's what people want ? which would be very sad, as that's just not happy medium but rather just a choice of anger over enjoyment. Which seems like the norm sadly. VERY SADLLY!!

Also I know everyone here is not being honest, but rather looking for a kick at toxic respones or giving them.

Next person will do the same, as that's the majority of society, rather than being a true human being - rather be a twat and falling to low standards. Can't fathom the society. But than again im living in a world that is really behind yet think they are sooo evolved. Lol I swear im from another planet or time line. This is like a joke.

• KillermainBTWm8

Adding a small change won't boost morale the DC rate will stay the same. They need to add a DC punishment otherwise people will DC till the end of time.

• EleaticStranger
    EleaticStranger Member Posts: 81

I'm sympathetic to your frustrations. I only started playing two weeks ago. I play with friends almost always, and we get slaughtered most of the time.

But I also understand the perspective of people who think the balance is fine. I watch experienced players on YouTube who run circles around the killer and it gives me encouragement when I realize that I just suck as survivor.

It's just really hard to generalize from experience to the whole player base. I totally get it, though. I usually quit playing not when I have to leave, but because I get frustrated. But then tomorrow comes and I can't wait to play again!

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

I think an idea for a change to wiggle ad hooked survivor mechanics can be to substitute it with something like skill checks instead of pressing compulsive a button or two. I know that it can be see like an immedesimation to the use of the strengh in the game to make the killer drops you or the hook kills you, and I like it, but I not like to destroy my gamepad for example.

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445

Yep and don't forget AI Killers.

• Calton_White
    Calton_White Member Posts: 1

Hello, here is my opinion on your suggestions

'Simple, 5% Speed increase to wiggle.'

Well, the new perk "Breakout" already gives 20% bonus speed to wiggle to a friend if you are close enough, the perk "Boil Over" make you move more when you strugle that might help you.

'Better luck when trying to escape the hook on your own.'

Please don't do that, even if they would change it for something like 10% chance it would still be detrimental to the team, more times than not you would just #########, kobe is a noob trap, if you want to buff the hook interaction make so that survivors can't try to kobe, unless the have deliverance, deliverance grants 100% chance to escape the hook, (if some conditions are meet)

'5% increase when cleansing totems.'

Is that really necessary? Cleansing totems is one of the most safe things you can do, really only hex totems pose any sort of treat, and only if you are trying to cleanse it close to the killer

'And The ability to track HEX totems should be added to Ultra Rare Maps.'

Like press the button and you see the aura of the hex totems? That would make any hex perk useless, it could be something like: you use the item and it would make a noise, if you are close to a hex it would be loud, if you are far it would be quieter, the perk "small game" give you a sound warning if you look in the direction of a totem in a 12 meters radius, (or a bear trap if you are playing against the trapper ) and detective's hunch shows the auras of gens, hooks and totems in a 64 meters radius once you complete a generator,(if you are using a map it will be tracked in the map)

anyways I understand you frustrations, there is a giant gap between novice survivors and veterans, that should be a better tutorial to help new players, like easy, medium and advanced.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

This thread gave me an aneurysm

• The_Medicine_Man
    The_Medicine_Man Member Posts: 65

Aside from the fact that you're wrong on so many levels I lost track, you're very childish too. Everyone you disagree with you label as a "troll" or "killer main". Just by the way you talk it's clear you're very bad at the game. If we have to explain to you why survivors are stronger than 90% of the killer roster than you're not high enough rank for a balance discussion. You probably think the Doctor is the best killer in the game. Try going against a Survive With Friends team at rank 1 and we'll talk again who needs a buff. If Behavior tries to balance the game around rank 20s like you then it's gonna die really quick.

• Metamatmem
  • Metamatmem

Calton although we think different as to why I made those suggestions.. and we will disagree to some extent. I appreciate your mature, honest and respectable feedback.

• Metamatmem

Feel better now ? Nice to be toxic is it not ? lol

Your a troll :)

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

Yellow ranks... Try red ranks and then tell me that Survivors aren't good enough. xd

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

Is this Bait?

I think it's bait.