Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

demogorgon really needs a buff, i will explain why and trust me u'll understand why.

the demogorgon can teleport and do a huge lunge attack and break pallets faster, when you hear this you would be like wow it's a really good killer but it really isn't and i will explain why, i played him for 20+ games and first let's talk about his lunge attack which seems amazing on paper but in reality i noticed that almost the whole time during the chase you don't even get to use it due to how many obstacles are scattered around the map and even when you end up having a chance in using his ability then u will notice that it's the easiest attack to dodge not in just dead by daylight but in any game i played so far!!, as u don't even have to look at the killer and just move abit left and right while moving forward so u barely slow ur self down and u have a higher chance than 50% of missing his attack ( cause u can go left and right or middle so three options unlike the killer he has to choose one ) so the killers would get rekt if he misses it, So it's like a double edged sword that you can't use almost all the time and most likely would end up in messing it and not to mention that charging the ability up would slow u down and while ur performing the lunge attack the survivor is moving aswell which means u have to get closer than you think to the survivor to land the attack so even when you land it it's barely rewarding at all and i think it probably doesn't give any advantage to the killer

now two his teleport which also sounds amazing on paper but the truth is it's not and it's the weakest teleport i've seen so far, and the reason is that you have to go to a certain spot which takes a lot of your time and put a portal which also has a somewhat long animation to it and you have to do it 6 times which defo takes a lot of ur time and then the survivors can remove them and you would have to go there all over again and go through the animation again and even when you want to use them a lot of the time you have to go to a nearby portal which also takes away alot of ur time OR just use a portal charge which you may or may not have in a bad position to teleport faster. and am not done there is more when you teleport there is a long animation to it and it takes a good amount of time until you reach your target and for what ? to save a few seconds rather than walking there, so then you would be thinking like was it worth all that time that i wasted planting them doing all the animations and teleport onlyfor those few seconds extras that i got ? it gets to the point where you don't know if they are more good than bad or more bad than good, and that's why i said that it's the weakest teleport i've seen in any game.

so all that being said, his lunge attack and teleports are a double edged sword to the point where you don't know if they are more good than bad or not, which just leaves him breaking pallets faster which is the only thing that's good about him but even then it's not that good as i've focused on the animations of breaking pallets more than once and it was way slower than you think * for example way slower than the new killer oni breaking them * so it's like the demogorgon has burtal strength as a 5th perk and that's like the only thing that i can be sure is useful about this killer but if he is just like a left click killer with a 5th perk then he is defo on the lowest tiers as a killer, to the point where i could safely say that he is the new old freddy, hands down.

please buff him up, these red rank gen rushing survivors are really strong so do something..

Comments

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited November 2019

His lunge is fine, Demogorgon is actually a really good killer, and I can't imagine people would want buffs for him considering how good he is.

You can counter a lot of loops with him and I'm pretty sure even killer shack is in his favor.

• vux_intruder
    vux_intruder Member Posts: 175

NO

• KeeBy
    KeeBy Member Posts: 17

he's good as it is .. you don't know how to use him properly and that's it

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

I can't take any post seriously that constantly switches from you to u every other sentence...

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Demogorgon has a high skill ceiling, both portals and Shred need quite some practice to use them effectively but they're both good.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

His shred is amazing, and his portals are just the cherry on top.

He's in a really good spot imo.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Demo is pretty strong. The portals have potential for really good map pressure and the lunge basically makes any loop with straight walls like the shack unusable

• Gixanul
    Gixanul Member Posts: 2

you are right, probably all the people complaining about him, are low ranks sadly

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    edited December 2019

I'll just say that Demo is in a good spot right now. He's balanced, and counterable.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Post edited by Inji on
  • Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330

I think he's fine.

His power is good but has counters, like how every killer should be.