The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggestions for Crossplay Users

Now that Crossplay is eventually going more common. My suggestions is for Dead By Daylight to provide User Accounts via the website where players can then go to register their Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile accounts into the site and that would link accounts across multiple Platforms.

Progress concerning purchases, and character progress would be synced across all accounts.

As a example people get Google play gift cards as presents all the time. Why spend on the Mobile DBD game if every thing is starting from scratch?

Honestly a Fee via the website to link accounts in my eyes would be worth it. Not everyone would like this but for the average person that just plays on one platform nothing changes. I have incomes on different platforms and would love to be able to spend on Auric Cells with whatever game currency I have at my disposal. It may seem like much work but that's 5 different means of income DBD would be profiting from.

Comments

• MannyBot
    MannyBot Member Posts: 53

I really wish your post had more attention...I have put in almost 900hrs in the game on steam, purchased all but 1 of available DLC on steam, and have multiple event rewards. All in all I've spent over $150 on steam and 900in time. I want to start playing on my switch, but that would mean starting over. I would have to rebuy the game, DLC, and put in some serious time to get close to what I have. As much as I want to play on my switch I just can't justify spending over 150 for content I already have. I would be more than willing purchasing the game again for my switch if I was able to cross save from steam....but until then I'm not spending my money. I suspect others are also of the same opinion.