The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A few killer perk ideas I had.

Vortexas
Vortexas Member Posts: 757

Killer Perk:
Restless Spirit
You grow restless in your hunt for prey
If not in a chase the killers movement speed is increased by 5%/8%/10%. This movement speed is lost when in a chase.

Feast of Crows:
Even the Wild life is an enemy in the Entities twisted Realms
While wounded or Dying Nearby crows have a 25%/50%/75% to alert the killer of the survivors location via visual indicator, like when a skill check is failed. Rank 3 ONLY If no crows are nearby there is a 25% chance every 1 minute that a survivor that is wounded, or in a dying state will attract them.

Thoughts?

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Restless spirit should be after a certain amount of time. I’d love to see that, I think feast of crows closely resembles Spies from the Shadows, but that I think that is only within a certain range, idk I never use it
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Restless Spirit will be great for killers with poor map mobility such as Freddy, Leatherface, etc. I would use it time to time

Feast of Crows seems like a discount Deerstalker mixed with SFTS.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Buildup perk or cooldown perk with restless spirit would work quite well.

2nd one seems unfair to ranks which perks never do and don't see viable at that state. But still intresting concept.
  • HunterLovesDBD
    HunterLovesDBD Member Posts: 16

I think restless spirit should only trigger when one at least one survivor is hooked or 2 survivors are injured.

• Vortexas

@HunterLovesDBD said:
    I think restless spirit should only trigger when one at least one survivor is hooked or 2 survivors are injured.

Well the idea is to help less mobile killers run around and find a survivor to chase, and to give them a slight boost during chases where a big enough jungle gym is involved that bloodlust doesn't really get a chance to proc. You break the chase during the loop, he gets his slight speed boost to restart it.

• HunterLovesDBD
    HunterLovesDBD Member Posts: 16

Oh ok well. That makes sense. Thanks!

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Vortexas said:

@HunterLovesDBD said:

Well the idea is to help less mobile killers run around and find a survivor to chase, and to give them a slight boost during chases where a big enough jungle gym is involved that bloodlust doesn't really get a chance to proc. You break the chase during the loop, he gets his slight speed boost to restart it.

Good idea, some maps are really big and would help huntress, but would be demonic on mike meyers with mirror
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

I like Restless Spirit, its a good compromise to give the less mobile killers a boost at the cost of a perk slot, fair trade. I'm not sure about the second one, I don't think I personally would use it, too many other perks outshine it as killer.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Restless Spirit is actually a pretty solid perk.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The restless spirit could just be an addition to beast of prey and rework the red stain mechanic it has... you then have another decent perk
  • Vortexas

Well on the off chance the Devs read and agree.

I forfeit any and all control and credit to the Restless Spirit perk idea.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

The only thing I see wrong with Restless Spirit is that it would also give killers who are already fast AF (Clown) a pretty major advantage. All the killer would have to do is chase the survivors backwards. if they chase them backwards the chase sequence will not initiate giving the killer a big speed boost at the small cost of not being able to see where the survivors are going. other than that I think it would be a great idea.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

The only thing I see wrong with Restless Spirit is that it would also give killers who are already fast AF (Clown) a pretty major advantage. All the killer would have to do is chase the survivors backwards. if they chase them backwards the chase sequence will not initiate giving the killer a big speed boost at the small cost of not being able to see where the survivors are going. other than that I think it would be a great idea.

I pray that you're new lmao... if not I hope you're trolling.. clown is trapper speed which is base speed for killers 115% 4.6meters a second.. you are a God if you can successfully chase someone backwards :O 
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited August 2018

If you can chase someone completely backwards  you deserve to down them 100%.