Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Chapter 9 Predictions?

2»

Comments

• TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108
    edited August 2018

@Star99er said:
    pandorayr said:

I wanna Ghostface (Licensed killer) and survivor (Sidney Prescott) I would like this killer has small terror radius to scare survivors.

I think most people would prefer Cici Cooper, because Sarah Michelle Gellar is bae.

The company that made ghost face is in bankruptcy.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I really think Ghostface from scream would be very interesting.

A stealth killer that ignores vaulting and pallets at a cost.

I don't know. He's sneaky, so maybe make him interfere with people's perks and stuff? He would have a sprint burst option as his power, and when he does it there's no terror radium? BUt he's got a cooldown of X time?

I don't know. Just thinking outloud.

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    theArashi said:

And ANOTHER SWAMP MAP. BECAUSE WE LOVE SWAMP MAPS.

Probably Lery’s or Red Forest next
  • Luccimane1
    Luccimane1 Member Posts: 54
    edited August 2018

I predict a killer having to do with school or a teacher because I found a random picture of a power icon of a ruler and a new perk icon with a donce hat in my dbd files I havent seen before 0.0

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@Rex_Huin said:
    New killer will be a doppelganger type thing.

When a survivor is hanging on the hook he takes the form of one other random survivor until that person is unhooked.

Maybe there will be some small clue that he is not a real person – like a slightly distorted face or something.

The great thing about this is that every game where someone is hooked and you haven’t seen who the killer is you have to consider that any survivor you meet could be the doppelganger!*

*SWF disclaimer applies

Spy checks in dbd lol.

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198

I predict a killer having to do with school or a teacher because I found a random picture of a power icon of a ruler and a new perk icon with a donce hat in my dbd files I havent seen before 0.0

Really? That would be kinda creepy, like a half dead teacher or something. Got any screenshots? Post lets see
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I'm surprised I've not seen anyone suggest this but that movie Cherry Falls. We could totally have that cross dresser guy as a killer. It would fit the teacher theory cuz technically he taught at that school. 
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    MuteNewt said:
    No more licensed killers please 😞 the team are masters at designing and creating their own original killers
    Idk it seems like every other original killer has a very simple and boring kit. I mean can you honestly say that Clown is fun to play as?
  • Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    C4Garuda said:
    Im on the fence for both honestly. 

1. Id love for it to be Jason Vorhees aka The Slasher. Especially now with friday basically dead, the door is wide open to pull in those fans. Not to mention the devs said Jason is not off limits, so next licensed killer i predict The Slasher. 

2. As far as original killer goes, id love a vampire who can tele like nurse or a werewolf who can sprint on all 4s(like billy chainsaw sprint). I think that will bring 2 popular beings as far as myth goes and the gameplay will bring a remix of Nurse and Billy.

3. Survivor? Honestly...id love a dev pack of survivors . Maybe a raffle among those who stream, and a raffle amongst those behind the scenes who dont get as much limelight. The 2 chosen from each raffle respectively come in a "duo dev survivor pack". Think about it, all the bbws or heavier set players who would love to play as a not_queen, or a cool guy like Stefan Horvath with the lamb chops. Seein as how Dwight looks like Mclean and Cote made an offspring, id like an official dev pack. Id play as Horvath no doubt lol he would be like a remix of Ace swag wise.
    Jason is off limits lol the lawsuit affects every game!
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Unit said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Im on the fence for both honestly. 

1. Id love for it to be Jason Vorhees aka The Slasher. Especially now with friday basically dead, the door is wide open to pull in those fans. Not to mention the devs said Jason is not off limits, so next licensed killer i predict The Slasher. 

2. As far as original killer goes, id love a vampire who can tele like nurse or a werewolf who can sprint on all 4s(like billy chainsaw sprint). I think that will bring 2 popular beings as far as myth goes and the gameplay will bring a remix of Nurse and Billy.

3. Survivor? Honestly...id love a dev pack of survivors . Maybe a raffle among those who stream, and a raffle amongst those behind the scenes who dont get as much limelight. The 2 chosen from each raffle respectively come in a "duo dev survivor pack". Think about it, all the bbws or heavier set players who would love to play as a not_queen, or a cool guy like Stefan Horvath with the lamb chops. Seein as how Dwight looks like Mclean and Cote made an offspring, id like an official dev pack. Id play as Horvath no doubt lol he would be like a remix of Ace swag wise.
    Jason is off limits lol the lawsuit affects every game!
    After the lawsuit announcement on twitter someone asked, and devs said themselves he isnt off limits. They might wait a bit but if friday still lets you play as jason and the only issue is releasing new content (skins etc) that wouldnt be a prob for dbd. None of the licensed killers have skins anyway. Hell make Pamela Vorhees the killer ala The Mother, that would be very unexpected.
  • wangho75
    wangho75 Member Posts: 15
    Id like Nosferatu.  He's very iconic. Maybe Wolfman, Frankenstein, or a Scarecrow killer
  • greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

I don't really like licensed killers. Their originals are so much better

• TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108

@greenzebra64 said:
    I don't really like licensed killers. Their originals are so much better

Really? I LOVE licensed killers! It seems to make the game have a sense of realism for some odd reason. If it is licensed I hope its Jason. A close second might be Ghostface or Springtrap.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    It wont happen but I think Buffalo Bill would be awesome.  Just perks called "It puts the lotion on its skin" and "Would you f*** me?  I'd f*** me" would be worth my 7 bucks for the DLC, even if the perks were garbage tier.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
    Licensed or Generic killer?
    Good or Bad killer?
    Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?

Based off the leaked cosmetics for some of the survivors I am going to guess that the next killer is a teacher. And especially since August & September are back to school months. Which is when we shall expect the new killer. 
  • theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    edited August 2018

I would love killer that doesn't see survivors normally and to balance it he moves faster and maybe one shot or something like that.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Probably just another killer that puts in even more band-aid in an attempt fix a broken game. Prone to receive the Freddy treatment after launch because survivors cry floods and review bomb the game. It's always the same.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

I would say

OG killer, male
    Worse than Clown, comes with mediocre perks
    Good survivor perks

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261
    Nickenzie said:

Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
    Licensed or Generic killer?
    Good or Bad killer?
    Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?

I wanna see a killer that can throw a hook at you and pull you to him for a hit. Additionally we need more hex perks and obsession based perks so hopefully we will get some! :)
    ######### that no more hex perks till the devs learn to fix them first
  • Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49

i predict that i dont spend one single cent until this game is balanced. savecall.

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92

Perk Name: Last Hope

Gain 1 extra life state (Totaling 3 hits to be downed) at the cost of being sacrificed (and giving the killer full Sac points equivalent to 1 survivor being hooked 3 times) on first hook.
    Run speed increased 2/3/4%
    Healing/Recovery Speed reduced by 5/10/15%
    Wiggle Increased by 10/20/30%