The Clown

Options

Can you please do something about the clowns movement speed or limit him to throwing tonics its really annoying trying to get away and he can still keep up with you without tonics and if he throws one at you its like a guarantee hit or down for him.

Comments

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    I think the clown is fine as he is. And you can sometime dodge his tonics. 
  • Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    Options
    Yes i agree with you, i feel like his speed should be nerfed abit and if killers start complaing give him one more bottle

ive tried many times to  escape a chase with the clown but he is too fast to do so
  • IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

He is meant to counter looping. Any movement nerfs to him would really damage him in this respect.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

yeah sure. its not like killers are weak enough already.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Options
    brand2385 said:

Can you please do something about the clowns movement speed or limit him to throwing tonics its really annoying trying to get away and he can still keep up with you without tonics and if he throws one at you its like a guarantee hit or down for him.

• Touken
    edited August 2018
    Options
    LRGamer said:
    brand2385 said:

So have you faced a clown? Do you know how fast he can catch up to you? even without his atonics? I kinda know how to juke the clown bits it's only temporary.
    ps. Ochido posted a video of him going against the clown and it showed  how hard it was to survive the clown
  • Touken
    edited August 2018
    Options

RSB said:

@Touken said:
    LRGamer said:

brand2385 said:

So have you faced a clown? Do you know how fast he can catch up to you? even without his atonics? I kinda know how to juke the clown bits it's only temporary.
    ps. Ochido posted a video of him going against the clown and it showed  how hard it was to survive the clown

ochicunt is the cancer of this community, and a noskill survivor being carried by his 12 year-old slaves.

Bruh shut up dude your just jealous and plus how does he even get carried?  I also dont know what you mean the about him being the cancer of the community and plus you aren't even answering my questions

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

...clown is balanced, just learn how to play against him like every other killer

• Touken
    Options
    RSB said:

@Touken said:
    RSB said:

@Touken said:

LRGamer said:

brand2385 said:

ochicunt is the cancer of this community, and a noskill survivor being carried by his 12 year-old slaves.

Bruh shut up dude your just jealous and plus how does he even get carried?  I also dont know what you mean the about him being the cancer of the community and plus you aren't even answering my questions

You, children, are very susceptible influence. You want to be like your idols, you try to be like them, the cancers. You try to be toxic like them, you try to bully people, like them. When you grow up, and stop being bi-curious, go back here and apologise, as you, ochikids, like to say, PLEB DUUUUUUD.

First of all I like his videos but im not a toxic survivor and so he cant say pleb and duuud because he got a good juke on the killer? and still not anwsering my questions
  • Touken
    Options
    Dr_Trauts said:

...clown is balanced, just learn how to play against him like every other killer

Could you plz answer my questions? So have you faced a clown? Do you know how fast he can catch up to you? even without his atonics? I kinda know how to juke the clown  a bit but it's only temporary.
  • Touken
    Options
    If your an adult then why are acting like a kid and not acting more mature, second of all i do play the game alot and im a rank 11 huntress main so i did play more than 10 games and call his audience whatever you want anybody would say your just a hater and yes im a rank 13 survivor but i play with my rank 1 friends everyday so ik how its feel facing rank 1 clowns 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Touken said:
    If your an adult then why are acting like a kid and not acting more mature, second of all i do play the game alot and im a rank 11 huntress main so i did play more than 10 games and call his audience whatever you want anybody would say your just a hater and yes im a rank 13 survivor but i play with my rank 1 friends everyday so ik how its feel facing rank 1 clowns 

Yeah, and I have an aero plane in my garage, would you believe it? R13 must be very hard, especially hard when it is new R18, right? You do not know nothing about the game, and you are a fanboy of the most toxic ######### on twitch, you are not better than him, and therefore a whining survboi. Thank you.

• Touken
    edited August 2018
    Options

RSB said:

@Touken said:

Yeah, and I have an aero plane in my garage, would you believe it? R13 must be very hard, especially hard when it is new R18, right? You do not know nothing about the game, and you are a fanboy of the most toxic ######### on twitch, you are not better than him, and therefore a whining survboi. Thank you.

Still being inmature and like i said i play with my rank 1 friends  i know how it feels to play against rank 1 killers and if you want proof i can tells you there gamer tags and just because i watched videos from a youtuber that im not subcribed to it makes me a fanboi
    and what are you an imaturebitch?
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    Still being inmature and like i said i play with my rank 1 friends  i know how it feels to play against rank 1 killers and if you want proof i can tells you there gamer tags

Do you think I give a ######### about your friends? You are hiding behind them as if hitting R1 was very difficult on survivor. "YEA, BUT MY FRIEND IS A MILLIONAIRE, SO I KNOW HOW IS IT LIKE TO BE RICH, HAHA" - no, you do not. You still don't know how the game works, you are still biased, you still don't play killers at all. Go hit R1 with killer, and you will be back here asking for forgiveness.

• Touken
    edited August 2018
    Options
    first of all dude i dont have to ask forgiveness from an imature ######### and i do play play killer alot its just that im not good but ik what killers complain about and i have no problem with the stuff that they complain about
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    first of all dude i dont have to ask forgiveness from an imature ######### and i do play play killer alot its just that im not good but ik what killers complain about and i have no problem with the stuff that they complain about

You don't have problem, because as you said, you are a ######### killer and stuck in low ranks, you "immature #########".

• Touken
    Options
    dude whatever ima go play some games and not be an immature ######### like you who picks on little kids because he is so sad and has nothing else to do
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    dude whatever ima go play some games and not be an immature ######### like you who picks on little kids because he is so sad and has nothing else to do

Or maybe keep your pedophile fantasies for yourself kid, I'm not interested in you, don't flatter yourself.

• Touken
    Options
    When in tf did i say you were a pedo tf creep
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:

You are indeed #########. Next!

• Dr_Trauts
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Touken said:
    Dr_Trauts said:

Could you plz answer my questions? So have you faced a clown? Do you know how fast he can catch up to you? even without his atonics? I kinda know how to juke the clown  a bit but it's only temporary.

Alright, so to answer your question yes i have faced many clowns and yes i do know how fast he can catch up to you considering i got to rank 1 with him, so i think i know a thing or two about him. That being said, i know its clear that he has a lot of flaws with his strengths, when facing capable survivors who knew how to play against him, i found they were able to "bait" bottle throws and run off instead of sticking with the first loop they came across. Forcing me to refill my bottle supply, slowing me down. Without his toxins he is a regular M1 killer who is able to be looped etc. until he refills (when he does this then run away, don't stay at the loop). So yeah, as i said previously, he is a balanced killer as when you know how to play against him, it is relatively simple to out-play him, especialy with some of the clutch survivor perks. Have you ever played the clown? :). but thats my perspective on it

• Touken
    Options
    RSB said:

@Touken said:

Oh wow im good at a game ik everything about it ik so much about the game that anything i say is right because ik everything about game

thats basically you @RSB
  • RSB
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Touken said:
    RSB said:

@Touken said:

Oh wow im good at a game ik everything about it ik so much about the game that anything i say is right because ik everything about game

thats basically you @RSB

And I'm immature here?

If you think a whining survivor like you know something about this game, then you are wrong. In every competitive game you need an experience to know the balance, flaws in the game etc. But here comes little you, whining about things you do not understand and playing a smart kid. Grow a pair.

• Dr_Trauts
    edited August 2018
    Options

Im not disagreeing that he is a strong killer btw, it will just take time to know how to effectively counter him, and when you do, it'll be fine. I don't think he needs a nerf.

• Touken
    Options

@Touken said:
    Dr_Trauts said:

Alright, so answer your question yes i have faced many clowns and yes i do know how fast he can catch up to you considering i got to rank 1 with him, so i think i know a thing or two about him. That being said, i know its clear that he has a lot of flaws with his strengths, when facing capable survivors who knew how to play against him, i found they were able to "bait" bottle throws and run off instead of sticking with the first loop they came across. Forcing me to refill my bottle supply, slowing me down. Without his toxins he is a regular M1 killer who is able to be looped etc. until he refills (when he does this then run away, don't stay at the loop). So yeah, as i said previously, he is a balanced killer as when you know how to play against him, it is relatively simple to out-play him, especialy with some of the clutch survivor perks. Have you ever played the clown? :). but thats my perspective on it

Rn im saving shards so im probably going to get him to try him out ill see his prospective and then ill tell you my response

You see this discussion @RSB its very mature because he is giving me the answers that i wanted and not being a ######### like you
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    Dr_Trauts said

@Touken said:

Dr_Trauts said:

Alright, so answer your question yes i have faced many clowns and yes i do know how fast he can catch up to you considering i got to rank 1 with him, so i think i know a thing or two about him. That being said, i know its clear that he has a lot of flaws with his strengths, when facing capable survivors who knew how to play against him, i found they were able to "bait" bottle throws and run off instead of sticking with the first loop they came across. Forcing me to refill my bottle supply, slowing me down. Without his toxins he is a regular M1 killer who is able to be looped etc. until he refills (when he does this then run away, don't stay at the loop). So yeah, as i said previously, he is a balanced killer as when you know how to play against him, it is relatively simple to out-play him, especialy with some of the clutch survivor perks. Have you ever played the clown? :). but thats my perspective on it

Rn im saving shards so im probably going to get him to try him out ill see his prospective and then ill tell you my response

You see this discussion @RSB its very mature because he is giving me the answers that i wanted and not being a [BAD WORD] like you

I gave you answers, but you still were a bitching little #########. I'm not the one who should babysit you, your parents are for it. If nothing can get to you, and I know it can't, then I see no point in trying again and again to give you tips.

• Touken
    Options
    RSB said:

@Touken said:
    RSB said:

@Touken said:

thats basically you @RSB

And I'm immature here?

If you think a whining survivor like you know something about this game, then you are wrong. In every competitive game you need an experience to know the balance, flaws in the game etc. But here comes little you, whining about things you do not understand and playing a smart kid. Grow a pair.

So playing the game is not called experience? playing both survivor and killer is mot experience ok mr.######### you can ######### off now
  • Dr_Trauts
    Options

@Touken said:
    Dr_Trauts said

@Touken said:

Dr_Trauts said:

You see this discussion @RSB its very mature because he is giving me the answers that i wanted and not being a [BAD WORD] like you

Regardless if you're able to get to high ranks with him or not, he is a v fun killer to play in my opinion. Good luck :)

• RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    RSB said:

@Touken said:

RSB said:

@Touken said:

thats basically you @RSB

And I'm immature here?

So playing the game is not called experience? playing both survivor and killer is mot experience ok mr.######### you can [BAD WORD] off now

,,,,,,,,,,, - take it, and use it. Do not spend it on whores, or candies.

You do not have experience, therefeore you should gain it, instead of bitching on the forum. Go away, grow up, realise that your life does not matter, try to find a job, end working on a cash register in supermarket, then end with yourself.

• Touken
    Options
    Hey @RBS you actually never gave me answers you just complained about ochido  and how i was just a fanboi and that i needed experience
  • RSB
    Options

@Touken said:
    Hey @RBS you actually never gave me answers you just complained about ochido  and how i was just a fanboi and that i needed experience

When I said ochido is no good, then you starded chimping and screaming "REEEEEEE", so knowing your type I knew what to expect from you, I even told the facts about you, and you could not deny them. You are a typical of many of ochido fans, nothing will get to you, you are brainless. Sorry to say that. But hey, you are a kid, maybe you will (and I hope you will) grow up and realise you were just embarassing yourself blindlessly defending an ochicunt. No offense, but you need to grow.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    We can't escape the clown, oh my god! Well, stop mindlessly looping, I escape clowns or have a long chase with clowns. Act like it's a real killer like the nurse, cant pallet loop a real killer in real life. Learn how to create circuits and not just loop.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

@brand2385 said:

First the clow go as fast as every single normal killer like the trapper

Second it wouldn't be a guaranty hit or down if you weren't running in a circle.

How about you learn to use Line of sight breaker instead of looping?

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Touken said:
    1. Clown moves at normal 115%, he just appears to be fast cause we walks while chasing.

2. Rank 11 isnt that difficult to reach, especially since you cant depip depip or derank till 15.

3. Ochido is cancer that smurfs low ranks and can only play SWF.

4. Git gud and dont loop Clown.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    edited August 2018
    Options

He's designed to be a better, easier to play Huntress. He isn't affected by a single one of her negatives, and the only thing she has is double the range.

He moves faster, has full lunge, a smaller warning that he's coming (no lullaby), his power is just as strong at pallets--and actually shuts out LoS jukes--he can reload on the move with a marginal slowdown, his restock is a few seconds that doesn't require him to go anywhere specific and disrupt his perspective, and lastly he can spam nonstop. Juking him is virtually impossible due to no speed penalties, and you scream automatically if you enter a cloud.

Seriously, he's a better Huntress. You can juke hatchets in the open and even in tighter spaces if you're lucky, but you can't juke the MEGACLOUD that comes from his poisons, and the slowdown is insane.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Touken said:
    LRGamer said:
    brand2385 said:

Yes I did and he is supposed to be good.
    You Probably don’t get the Meaning of an ASYMMETRICAL GAME and The BALANE OF AN ASYMMETRICAL GAME because there is the powerhouse(Killer) and the four less powerful side (survivors)
    the less powerful side needs to work together in order to get their Goal.
    and if it’s so hard for you to believe that you are flawless and the killer got close to you anyways then your another Ochido Idiot who btw is a mediocre at best player who even got banned and still makes Videos with his stupid Thumbnails and his extremely toxic bEHAVIOR.
    If you think that getting hooked is not Part of Being a Survivor then you must think that Death isn’t a Part of Life
    There Kid I showed you the lessons of Life
    Don‘t respond because I don‘t care about your Answer 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@brand2385 said:

Clown is so weak, nobody already plays him anymore. Do you want to nerf him even further? Like a freddy 2.0?

Guess you only wanna play vs nurse, sometimes I rlly wonder.....

• brand2385
    brand2385 Member Posts: 14
    Options

i dont loop at all i literally run hopping over stuff and going the opposite direction the problem is he finds you fast as ######### and can keep up you can run from him for a long time but it doesn't matter if he knows where you are at

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    brand2385 said:

i dont loop at all i literally run hopping over stuff and going the opposite direction the problem is he finds you fast as ######### and can keep up you can run from him for a long time but it doesn't matter if he knows where you are at

You asked for slower movement speed mate, him finding you all the time just means you are ######### at stealth.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    brand2385 said:

I just recently learned this myself about a month ago but if you stop running and just walk a bit the killer loses you. As long as you are running the killer is able to track you from the scratch marks that you leave behind. Only do this if you feel like you have a good distance from the killer. 
  • TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    No lol evert clown I go against I bully tbh.
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

git gud

• BoneDaddy
    BoneDaddy Member Posts: 1
    Options

Please do not touch The Clown he is balanced, good survivors can counter him - complaining everytime a new killer is released is not helping the game to improve. There are strategies which you can implement to make The Clown ineffective, without his Afterpiece Tonic primed he is a tier 2 killer at best, but in no way am I saying he is terrible, in the right hands he is a potent killer... coming from a now Clown main ;D

Just keep playing against him you will see how to counter him soon enough. Practise makes perfect!