Personal stats - a feature that will let us accept future balance changes much easier

Options

If we could see our personal escape/kill rates as survivors/killers in the game, that would put an end to many threads questioning the accuracy of the released stats and would make balancing the game easier, because the players would accept balance changes much easier than now.

It's not really such a difficult feature to implement.

Comments

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    edited November 2019
    Options
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

I've wanted personal stats for so long.

Seeing my individual kill rate with each killer would be super interesting, stuff like that.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I’d like to see personal stats too

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

Pretty sure I already know what my stats would

Survivor--Escape Rate 24%

Death Rate---75%

But those don't mean anything at all because my playstyle is purely Altruistic in saving everyone but myself, my death doesn't matter as long as I'm helping my team those ratios don't actually determine balance because of the context.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382
    Options

Detailed stats on killers would be interesting, I.e huntress hatchet accuracy/nurse precise blinks etc.

Maybe a feature to inspect other players stats aswell?

• Troman
    Troman Member Posts: 264
    Options

Yes, it will never stop everyone from questioning stats, but some people are truly unaware of their real killrate/escape rate. And it will be easy to verify that personal in-game stats are accurate, so it will help to overcome psychological effects like selective perception/conformation bias (we tend to remember bad games).

As a result it can greatly help to raise the acceptance of some painful, but necessary balance changes. I'm sure most players want DBD to stay a balanced game, even those who are questioning the stats now.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Would love personal stats because of this reason. If I see that I'm not measuring up to the "average" billy players then I can safely assume I'm the problem and not the game.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,553
    Options

I'd love to see my own stats, and to see if what I feel about my play is matched in the stats. For example I do well against some killers, less well against others - it would be good to see my stats against each killer as a survivor to see if that plays out.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

This would be a welcomed feature imo :)

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

It would be cool to have graphs to show our kill rate per killer compared with the average for that killer.

It would provide us with information on which killers are doing better and worse than each other, as well as whether we're doing better or worse than the averages.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

I would love this. Could even be a national and global leader board in order too show how good/bad you are in the grand schemes. I always wonder who is the best Freddy in the entire world.

• JakeDaSnake
    JakeDaSnake Member Posts: 101
    Options

On the killer side it would be cool to see personal stats on each killer longest chase time shortest chase kills in comparison to escapes DC's while using a certain killer etc survivor could show totems cleansed longes chase shortest chase death stats to each different killer 😊

• Unapippa
    Unapippa Member Posts: 34
    Options

would be great, maybe a stat like "completed gen per minute rate" too, you could put a perma ruin for survivors with an extremly high rate, this could balance the genrush, that sometimes, as some of you may know, even if you are a skilled killer, you can't stop it.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Maybe some stats for every survivor at the end of the match screen? Like, how many totems everyone broke, how much time consumed by chases, how many healing done etc. So, you could say, who was mvp of the match.