Killers: no, we don't actually care about the 4K

2»

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

#NotAllKillers

I am refusing to play killer until the bug has been fixed as I know its only a matter of time before I'd have to throw someone down the basement in order to hook them, and potentially expose them to the bug.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

100% killer main. Never heard of a basement bug and still wouldn't change my gameplay to avoid something I didn't create. If you get downed near the basement, then you're going in. Bug or not. Complain to the devs.

• FlanGodFlame
    FlanGodFlame Member Posts: 37

What basement bug?

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

I've seen all of one killer intentionally do it; all others had ample opportunity to basement hook but didn't or did it to only one person while clearly not knowing it was a thing.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,036

I mean, Fog Whisperers are willingly abusing this Bug.

So yeah, either Bug Using is fine or another great example of the high standards BHVR has for their Fog Whisperers.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Haven't been watching any fog whisperers, but with what I've witnessed of a number of them in the past? Wouldn't be surprised.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,790

That's pathetic.. But I doubt anything will be done about it.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,036

Me neither. But its not like they are aiming for the Basement with certain builds, more like "It is a core mechanic of the game, so I use it, but I feel sorry for the Survivor"... (last thing is...eh)

But, on a positive note: I have seen some Killers avoiding the Basement which is really nice of them. Would be nice if Survivors would not wiggle free when they notice a Killer is not going for the Basement but to a Hook further away.

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

did you catch them saying "oh i know this one is bugged, i'm intentionally taking this one to the basement so they are screwed!"??? please tell me your PROOF that they are intentionally doing this instead of normal game play. this is the problem, OP doesn't realize that his/her statements indicate their want for ACTION against people doing something that is part of the game.

If i'm playing the killer, I will hook in the basement if needed or i need to do so for a challenge. HOW EVER I am not a jack ass that will intentionally put others into the basement just because of the bug. IF you can point to a way to know before hooking them and it is 100% sure this will happen, I will do what I can to avoid that. as survivor I have had the bug happen to me once in about 15 matches yesterday (the 4th) and NO times on the 3rd and I was hooked in the basement several times. I have how ever seen one or two people affected by it and been in comms with another when it happened before I could see it. I can still not say what triggers it nor will i blame someone for doing something that is normal game play to them without solid proof they intentionally are exploiting the bug.

• HurricanePixel
    HurricanePixel Member Posts: 7

Never thought I would see a day where a different community is more toxic and hateful and entitled than the League of Legends community.... holy balls batman... as well it's not guaranteed to occur all the time and people aren't gods at this game and can't get tome challenges done in one or two or even five attempts, I had this happen to me but I didn't DC... I waited for the killer to pick me up again and hook me and I just moved on... if they're leaving you there, then you could argue that it's being done intentionally... but as far as I'm aware, killer can still pick you up

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

Well then keep playing by the basements and crying here on the forums then. You can see how much good that's doing you. I was just giving you a suggestion. No need to throw a fit about it. Have a snickers 😀

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

There is such a thing as an Archive challenge for hooking in the basement.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

of course I care about the 4k. It's literally the Killers wincon.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

*downed near the basement with no other hooks around* “Hmm guess I’ll let you go.”

Its dirty and killers who abuse it constantly are scummy but for me, if it’s literally the only hook near me I’m not going to just hand them a free escape.

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

I’ve been hooking people in the basement every game lol. There’s way to counter/rid the bug🤷🏻‍♂️

• TheCrookedMan
    TheCrookedMan Member Posts: 282

All I want for Christmas is pull statistics out of my booty

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Some people are unaware of the bug, literally we have a challenge to hook in the basement

• Shredder32
    Shredder32 Member Posts: 38

For the record yesterday I had to haul 4 survivors out of the basement to avoid the bug. Survivors, please stop going to the basement and letting the killer stab you. and for the love of god stop wiggling while I carry you to (relative) safety.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    edited December 2019

Man, killers like you who generalize all survivors really... Really upset me to say the least.

Also experienced this glitch, it was against a legion, died on first hook, but assume that they didn't know about it, cause I didn't either.

• Athanar90
    Athanar90 Member Posts: 123

I've done none of tome 2, been playing Pokemon. Considering going in to do it soon.

What's all this about a bug now?

• jimmy5200
    jimmy5200 Member Posts: 85

ah just saying in general people are usually triggered which can be funny