Actually focus on fixing the game.

NeonWildSurge
NeonWildSurge Member Posts: 34
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Alright, I'll be that type of guy who seems unpleasant.

First off, Who ever is coming up with the dang cosmetics needs to go sit in time out. I didn't pay for the game and DLC's for worthless cosmetics. I paid for the game to support it and see it improve. I understand they need to make money but they seriously need to tone it back a good chunk.

The Devs in my opinion should focus on bugs, Hit boxes, and these so called "Dedicated Servers".

There's should be no reason for me playing against someone on the east side of the world, Russia, Asia ETC ETC and have "34 to 45" ping. So something's not right in that department. Second I'm hoping the devs are still going to fix the hit boxes. I remember seeing a post from them about tightening the attack cone for killers so no more of that getting slapped over a window when you're far from it or getting smacked after stunning the killer with a pallet.

Another thing they need to fix is the dang queue times, I think it's bullshit how you can wait up to 45mins to find a match as a killer in brown ranks..... I've been through all the ranks and it's ridiculous, anywhere between 45mins to 40mins for a match at low rank, yellow rank is like anywhere between 5mins to 30mins, green is between 5mins to 25 and red and purple aren't that long. but jesus man, Ether fix the dang queues or remove the ranked system completely. I sat waiting for a match at rank 16 on my hill billy and it's so dang long for a 10min match at most.

Post edited by NeonWildSurge on

Comments