When moris is gonna be reworked

13»

Comments

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117
    edited December 2019

Yeah they do. Anything that ends games very prematurely need to go. They almost give you free wins, just like keys. Keys and Moris are absolutely no fun for the opposing side and make the game a snoozefest.

• GeordieKiller
    GeordieKiller Member Posts: 409

slight problem with that is depending on the maps and what killer you are, stopping the gens being repaired is a diffcult task as a gen takes a mininium of 80 seconds to do and that with just one survivor on no perks to boost repair speeds and no toolboxes.

Also the key can get more then one person out depending on how many gens are done and it works with any key bar the broken key.

but going back to the topic of mori and a rework i do agree they need looking at but only if keys are looked at the same time aswell as right now the most successful way to counter a key is to mori the key holder.

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270

Uh huh, I know it's not easy to stop gens being fixed. Just as it's not easy to not ever go down as a survivor. That's my point. Idk if it was you that initially posted the comment as it's too awkward to find on mobile and I can't remember but I don't think so. The original poster was saying how keys were uncounterable but moris were but if you just count winning early (before you have gotten hooked once) as a counter then so is killing survivors before the gens get dealt with. I'm mainly just trying to play off their logic yknow.

Besides, moris can get multiple people with ease whereas it's pretty hard to get multiple escapes with a key considering how many gens need to be done. Besides I rarely see key escapes, moris are a much more common issue that ruin games even more. I don't disagree that both aren't issues but I'd say as it stands the Mori is the more common issue. Either way whatever Devs decide to do nerf wise knowing them they will completely fck it up. Like instaheals, pink ones were broken and we all know it. Purple ones were kinda annoying but not broken in any way shape or form. The old purple ones should be the new pink ones but they just aren't. Instead they suck ass. I expect keys and moris will be similar and just placeholder items when the balancing team is done with them.

• Frank_Sriracha
    Frank_Sriracha Member Posts: 74

Moris are rare and don't reward the killer very much for capitalizing on their newfound early kill potential. Evil Incarnate Myers deranks you, so do early Moris. They're perfectly balanced, and it doesn't stop survivors from DCing and making a killer waste a rare item

• Negan4891
    Negan4891 Member Posts: 53

Basically sounds like the survivors main are looking for more things to screw over the killers mains. Cuz they want a easy win. But when they have evry thing they need to escape. But they just dont know how to use them. But they need to keep moris the same for us.

• Negan4891
    Negan4891 Member Posts: 53

The keys need to be rework. Make it where they have to do 4 gens befor they can use it. The mori are perfectly fine. I dont use it. But they are perfectly fine the way they are. The survivors main only looking for thing to screw over the killer main. So where they can get a easy win.😂😂😂

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited December 2019

Keys should get reworked first they are findable during the trial and multiple keys can be brought into a trial with addons to give arua reading effects or to keep that key. Mori's on the other hand require you to find a survivor twice to kill them and its obvious when one is being used.

Between the two keys are WAY more common to come across and once the hatch is found any survivors left in the trial have a easy way to escape, with an swf group escape is basically given. The amount of times I've seen a key used so two or more survivors can escape a losing game compared to the times I've been mori'd since EGC came out is vastly different and i play both roles pretty equally in red ranks. There's also the fact that mori's give you less blood points than if you just hooked everyone while keys reward you with blood points for a hatch escape and surviving for a total of 8k bp.

edit: Not saying mori's are balanced but they are a lot less common and less op compared to keys. Also the solution to keys is pretty easy just give them an animation/interaction that takes X seconds on opening the hatch with a sound so the killer can stop it from being opened if hes nearby.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

How do you know that they are getting one rework? If I may ask

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    edited December 2019

Instead of asking when, tell me how.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@Peanits implied in a different comment that they only have so much time, which means they are going to when they have the time to do so. :)

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited December 2019

Franklins is the only counter to keys the other is simply downing the key user before they get to the hatch which can't be called a counter. as for mori's i think if they were actually secret and if they had a timer where after a few minutes in the trial you can mori survivors you have hooked they would be balanced

edit: also just because you lost your other OP items doesn't justicfy any other items for remaining OP.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Moris and keys are kinda busted ngl