The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Most ‘satisfying/rewarding’ killer?

To take a break from all the whinging, I wanna ask: Which killer do you find the most satisfying to place as?

For me its either Nurse or Huntress, they’re both more difficult then most killers but when you land a precise blink or hatchet that’s the best feeling.

How about you guys ?

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Oni.

• Mnhh....Myers. I think.

He has addons that require a lot of effort, patience, and have a hugely rewarding pay off if you can pull it all off.

• Lentoro
    Lentoro Member Posts: 213

I find Ghostface to be extremely satisfying to play as. The feeling when you stalk someone and oneshot them without them even noticing you is so nice. You constantly jumpscare people and you see the panic in their movement. This is pure gold for me

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Reverse Bear Trap kills are my favorite, so Pig kinda wins easily. :P

• xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375

Hillbilly and either completely destroying a group or curving perfectly.

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924

It is definitely the trapper. Planning the trap spot, luring the survivor to it and hitting them on the ground gives you such a powerful feeling

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382

Yeah I’d agree with GF being one of my faves, I love sneaking up on a gen and watching one guy bail and the other one stay there all confused. Hilarious

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Legion is satisfying imo

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Pig is up there because getting a trap kill is amazing.

Oni's dash is extremely fun to use and downing somebody is just brilliant.

Legion is a honourable mention for getting a 4k with him at rank 1. Especially if no gens are completed in your game.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

Hag. Once everyone is injured and traps are going off left and right. The chaos. The landmine panic effect.

Nurse's begins to proc. Lunging around corners. Surprise!

The hooked person in the basement, that turns into the two hooked people in the basement.

Walking right up to a crouching dwight via M&A. This is a pretty good time in green ranks.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Trapper - There are few things better than watching a teabagging survivor turn and *snap!* right into a trap. I snicker every time.

• Drazen
    Drazen Member Posts: 400

Spirit and Billy

• NinoV1

I love when multiple people get trapped at the same time, the panic grows 😂

• bilaueta
    bilaueta Member Posts: 341

Downing a survivor (with shred as demogorgon) who was about to get to a safe loop or to the gates.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

Hag is my favorite. Knowing the pants crapping terror when the trap springs, then the panic when you try to run and keep tripping more traps. Spirit is also fun when you successfully mindgame someone. Scratched Mirror Meyers is my favorite add on build, it's just so dirty.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I don't see how that's more satisfying than a good blink or hatchet ;)

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

The Huntress is very satisfying to play imo. Nailing hatchets that you think would miss is extremely satisfying to me. :)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886
    edited December 2019

Michael for me. Because you're playing a long game with Myers building up your stalk. And its also a strategic process, because if you're smart with the boogeyman you'll bring it to the edge and have that tier 3 ready to pop at the most opportune time.

Smart Myers players also don't max stalk the first survivor they see. They'll leave enough so they can get more off that survivor later in the match. There's four survivors in the match. Use them all, and don't put yourself in the situation where you run into one later and find you've no stalk left on them.

• NinoV1

This is all very true, I like Myers a lot because of how versatile his builds can be. Infinite tier 3 or scratched mirror, tombstone etc.

One of the best designed killers imo.

• Venom368
    Venom368 Member Posts: 321

Huntress is 100% the most satisfying. Landing extremely difficult shots just fires off dopamine.

I was going to list Nurse, because of how punishing her mistakes are and how hard she is to be effective with, but I remembered how much of a scum bag I feel like when I'm hitting all of my blinks. I know playing against a good Nurse is probably the least fun thing in this game next to pre-nerf prayer beads Spirit, so most of the time I just feel like a dick playing her.

Nailing curves with Billy is very satisfying, but I loveeeee Oni's pummel animation way more. I think it's hilarious how he repeatedly beats them down on the ground when you land a hit and it never fails to make me laugh. I just hit rank 1 killer for the first time with Oni because of how much i've enjoyed him

Pig has a special place in my heart as well. Mostly because of how many survivors are down for some snoot boops. I give every survivor a free pass and will leave them to chase somebody else if they show interest in joining Snoot Boopers Anonymous.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Clown because his laugh makes me happy. Yeah winning with Clown is the best feeling.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Huntress 100%

Highest skill cap killer in the game imo.

• NinoV1

Yeah between her and Nurse I’d say, especially on console.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Pig or Ghostface.

Just that feeling of beig the silent, unseen predator is so fun. Especially playing Dash Pig.

Haven't played Wraith, so I can't compare him to GF or Pig.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Silent bell Wraith.

I love pulling survivors off of gens, or uncloaking in a doorway, body blocking an unsuspecting survivor in a small room and waiting for them to turn around and see I’m standing there, watching them, waiting for them to see me.

• TheCrookedMan
    TheCrookedMan Member Posts: 282

Ghostface. No other reason than because he can T-Bag. I T-Bag whenever I make a play on a survivor to rub salt in the wound. When I down them and when I get them on a hook.

"DOESN'T FEEL SK GREAT DOES IT????"

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

Wraith. But I'm a Wraith main.

Love Daddy Ding Dong.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Michael Myers. I love it when they twerk in front of me thinking that they are hot and sexy. Then, back hand! They are on the floor crawling.

• NinoV1

Lol I’ve only started playing him again recently, must admit he’s pretty underrated.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Huntress for flashy mechanical skill like crazy hatchets, Trapper for feeling like a megamind as someone steps in that weird trap you just had a good feeling about when you put it down earlier.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Hag.

Outsmarting survivors through the clever use of traps never gets old.

It's possible to have some pretty crazy plays if you can think ahead fast enough :)

At 10:20 the magic happens

• Kerowaj
    Kerowaj Member Posts: 5

Oni, before they took a giant pile of crap on his ability with a "hotfix"

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Of all time - Wraith, he ma OG. But I think Demogorgon is super fun to play as, I love the Shred ability.

Oni would be up there if they didn't destroy his flick.

• NinoV1

Some pretty sweet Hag gameplay, I’ll have to borrow some of those trap placements..

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

For me, it’s definitely Nurse. You have to thoroughly outplay people to win with her. Winning with worse killers like Clown and Trapper just feels like RNG since their mindgame potential is much lower than Nurse.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

Huntress for sure. You can also try to consider hillbilly

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Something about Legion's Fatal Frenzy is immensly satisfying if you are able to chain a lot of hits

Catching someone with a well placed trap as trapper or hag also never fails to make me smile

• SandySushi
    SandySushi Member Posts: 27

Definitely Spirit! The moment you're at a loop and you pretend to phase. At first the survivor doesn't believe you're phasing, but then doubt sets in "Is she phasing? She might have prayer beads (before the change), oh God I need to get out of here!!!" and BOOM! They move away from the loop, allowing me to easily down them.

I freaking love mind-gaming survivors with Spirit, it's so thrilling seeing them work out problems : )

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

Doctor.

Hearing Survivors scream gives me a mental release that I cannot explain.

• DonZwiebel
    DonZwiebel Member Posts: 136

Killing a toxic flashlight squad with the hag is one of the best feelings there is. Especially after on of them threw a "The Game"-Offering. Yummi.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Ah huntress nothing my orgasmic than hitting a snipe

• Nuiveoxr
    Nuiveoxr Member Posts: 33

Hillbilly. Most people think he’s just a simple, but mind gaming and curving are just a great feel, that you feel you actually outplayed survivors yourself.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Old Freddy.

As much as I love New Freddy, he will never replace my love for Old Freddy.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

OP: to take a break from all the whining here's a fun post

*instantly whines about spelling*