Moris need to be changed

MADPEPPERONI
MADPEPPERONI Member Posts: 50
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm gonna keep this short mori's are unfun and unfair if that's all you came to hear then you can stop reading: if you would like to keep reading then i will continue. I had a guy the other day say(because all 4 of us escaped) "I'm bringing a mori," then he said "i'll remember you" - toxic killer. That being a quote in itself is an issue in my book a be all end all a nail in the coffin, it's basically an ez win and promotes tunneling i just vs. a plague and she waited at the locker while my ds was active after moring my friend just to shake her head yes and spam mori me then finish me off it's just not fun. Furthermore, a 3v1(post mori) is basically impossible to win if 4-3 gens are left. Which is about how long id say it takes to tunnel mori one person and to then get the others also affected their experience and it can be a de-pip for both side more likely than not the survivor that got moried i could go on and on about how moris can easily win a killer a 4k but i digress and i will go into the counter argument -

Keys the survivors saving grace or at least what most people believe, how many times in a game will you bring a key and use it for a dire situation probably not, and on top of that survivors need to die and gens need to be done both things that survivor and the team must do to get hatch to spawn in the first place which means they were playing good in the first place + the time to find hatch and depending on the map can be in a number of places keys are annoying i get it but moris and keys are not comparable as moris make a bigger impact in the game as a whole both can be seen as hate signs and symbols building hatred and both killer on survivor sides.

The fix- its a simple one because i believe moris should be a fun way for killers to do a cool gory animation so 2 hooks that's all after two hooks a mori should be possible it would not insinuate and reward tunneling but be a way to save hooks and have fun on both survivor and killer.

The end-

god bless your soul if your still reading I'm not sure if this will be changed but i know both sides of the argument and i think everyone can agree moris are too good and need a change and it sucks for survivors if you want to balance the game do it for the whole.

ps. i originally posted this on the steam discussion and somebody suggested that mori is a two hook requirement but a buff is that it works in endgame i kinda liked this intensity at its finest. Killer mains also suggested keys need to be change which i can kinda agree with so let's discuss

my changing opinion: after hearing and discussing with people from steam and the forums here both keys and moris need to be changed for example how is it fair that a survivor to hop in the hatch instantly right in-front of the killer well its not so i hope we can make something that works for both survivors and killers i just hate the tunneling nature of moris like the charges idea someone had its down below.

Post edited by MADPEPPERONI on

Comments