Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Don’t let killers lobby dodge

Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

So BHVR removes the ability for solo survivors to see the ranks of who they are playing with to prevent lobby dodging.

So so let’s make it fair. Killers can no longer see survivors while in lobby. Why? Because lots of killers out there will lobby dodge if they see the same group of toxic survivors.

Or they might lobby dodge if they see the following:

4 toolboxes

4 blendettes with flashlights

1 key, a map and tool boxes together

multiple survivors with the same clan tag

this lobby dodging increases the wait time for everyone and should be remedied ASAP!

But seriously, just let us see the ranks again, or prevent killers from seeing the fact that me and my friends brought 3 keys. They may use that as an excuse to lobby dodge.

plz BHVR lemme see the ranks again.

EDIT: ok let me make this clear. IM BEING SARCASTIC. i dont actually want this to happen to killers. Im just saying that it would suck if BVHR tried to stop killers from lobby dodging by hiding information. Therefore i am also saying that it sucks that BHVR tried to stop survivor lobby dodging by hiding rank info. I want the rank info back! i just want to know what kind of match im getting myself into.

Post edited by Auron471 on

Comments