Tome I Level 4 - Impossible 'Dark Senses' Challenge

Both myself & my husband have been trying for 2 days now to complete this challenge, 3 gens seems more doable because trying to do it with 4 gens is darn near impossible, or at least, proving to be impossible thus far.

Can you please reduce this to 3 gens? Pretty please with cherries on top?

#SaveElfDweet 😍 #ElfLivesMatter 😁

Comments

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

Try to do gens together. Try taking prove thyself and better together and an offering that spawns survivors near each other. That's how I did it.

• UbiSubject17
    UbiSubject17 Member Posts: 32

I've been bringing Shroud of Binding & Bond but I'm all out of Shrouds now. Always do try to do gens together but when crazy killers are lurking around every corner, I'm finding that everyone just splits, which makes it harder. If 2 people do two gens, you're done for.

I just think this needs to be reduced to 3. I'm doubting if this one got tested properly before they patched the last one.

Were you solo or SWF?

• GrafvonRotz
    GrafvonRotz Member Posts: 2

You don´t need the complete gens. When you find a Gen that is 98% Done and you finished it, it counts as one!

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

I was solo. I brought a commodious toolbox to quicken gen speed and I went around finishing gens with other people.

Another suggestion is to use Kindred. If you see someone leaving their gen to go save, you can swoop in and complete the gen. You don't need to repair all of the gen just be on it when it is repaired.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

I really dont like the fact that you have to do it only in one game. Make it with more gens but remove the one game condition would be fine. Now is too rng.

• Lawrence339977
    Lawrence339977 Member Posts: 9

I had to find a friendly killer. Try to get a match with a killer as a friend it will take time but it will work