DS Balance idea, Gen times opinion

About DS: I guess the problem its not all about time he remains active cause 1: low time = killer not discouraged to chase you and wait to put you down and on the hook again. 2 : more time= killer getting DSed after chasing others, or founding you in a ramdom patrol. 60 seconds of DS is the standart time a chase takes on a uninjured survivor so its balanced.

The actual DS problem is getting saved with bt, taking a hit on purpose, getting down and not picked up by the killer, filling up the help bar and use unbreakable or getting saved for other survivor (its a 4 x 1 game).

To avoid that abuse we should do something like "while DS is active the survivor can only recover 40% till DS be used or desactivate".

My opinion on Gen time is that is nice time to do alone but too short for teams (with boxes or addons), regular teams repairing with nothing isnt broken cause the game already has a different gen time calcule to that situations so its faster but not like 2x speed. I guess we should at least for the perks make something like " the gens ignore more than 2 people prove thyself", or something like that.

Devs should hire testers or something like that to calculate the most balanced gen time while 4 people are repairing with everything. and fix accordingly the calculator based on the perks and addons of the survivors

The fun on the game will only be made being balanced, not nerfing or buffing too much everything, a survival game needs to have collateral effects on every decision of kit on the trial, and rare itens need to be rare cause they will not have collateral effects to the user.

Comments