Please provide numbers

Some perks have percentages and numbers associated with them. Others don't. Please provide numerical values for all items and perks to make your game make more sense and to bring them in form with the perks and items that actually give numerical values. That is all.

Comments

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235

Which perks, for instance? Just looking for you to expand.

• Megatome
    Megatome Member Posts: 34

Botany Knowledge clearly states that you receive 11/22/33% additional healing speed. Self Care clearly states that your healing speed and efficiency are reduced/increased by 50% / 10/15/20%. Meanwhile, while dealing with items and add-ons you have to deal with terms like 'slightly', 'moderately', 'considerably', and 'tremendously', leaving players to have to rely on dataminers to receive actual numerical values. It's counter-intuitive and frustrating.

• Megatome
    Megatome Member Posts: 34

To clarify, I meant to type that perks have hard numbers while items and add-ons do not.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

I second this notion.

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235
    edited December 2019

I get you now. Numbers on all would be much better.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614

I wanted numbers even for the end game timer and people where against it ...

• nickofford
    nickofford Member Posts: 105

The devs have said they want to keep numbers vauge for lore reasons and so players don't draw wrong conclusions , I think you should be able to unlock % descriptions with irredesent shards to keep it within lore

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

The devs said they want to keep the vague descriptions for new players. So they should make it a toggleable option. So veterans who want the numbers can have them, while new players can have the descriptions. I see no problem with it, other than implementating such a system will probably break sound, matchmaking, perks, offerings, maps, and add a few more infinite loading screen bugs in the process.

So lets not expect too much here.