A solution for almost all the killers that aren't top tier

Ooof since ruin got this weird change I was thinking what a solution could be for why most killers run it. I personally never ran ruin for my top tier speedy killers like Freddy and nurse because I NVR needed it I can go gen to gen fast n hook ppl pretty fast so what's missing for everyone else? MAP PRESSURE.. how am I getting it with these other killers? Hmm they can go from one side of map to the other fairly quickly. SOO my solution is a new power from the entity called SUMMONED and this can have lore connected like since the entity has been so displeased with les performing killers it had brought itself up to help them by summoning the killer to different locations of the map. But I think for it to be balanced there shouldn't be more than 3 spots on the map the killers can be summoned and also a cool down (not sure how long). This would make all the killers that have trouble going from one side of map to the other in a good amount of time to pressure survivor's actually be able to do so. What do you guys think?

Comments