Identity V killer crossover

What are ya'll thoughts on a crossover, like the Geisha coming over to dead by daylight? How do ya'll think the killer power will function?

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper
    Word, maybe the geisha or spider
  • PhantomMask20763
     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

i would like to see it happen, good collab with Identity V since it has Geisha already

finally the Japanese community gets to get a Japanese killer, about time

• Riasama
    Riasama Member Posts: 21

Would be nice but we won't get another licensed killer before 2019 spring.

• Scarce
    Scarce Member Posts: 0

@Someissues said:
    i would like to see it happen, good collab with Identity V since it has Geisha already

Have they confirmed it’s a Japanese killer?

• Scarce
    Scarce Member Posts: 0

@Someissues said:

Have they confirmed it’s a Japanese killer?

• Dabrownman1812
    No cause it's a teaser but a lot of asian elements
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited August 2018
    I would go for cosmetic only in horror crossovers. Give nurse a geisha outfit and give geisha a nurse outfit. They could give them naughty bear since own his license.
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    What are ya'll thoughts on a crossover, like the Geisha coming over to dead by daylight? How do ya'll think the killer power will function?
    Geisha is really just a nurse.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Getting the Identity V killer based off of Hastur would be a dream come true.

• Dabrownman1812
    Techn0 said:

Getting the Identity V killer based off of Hastur would be a dream come true.

Tentacle monster, you know where this is going
  • LukaKovac
    LukaKovac Member Posts: 26
    Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@LukaKovac said:
    Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity

Dude, DbD graphics are below average. I love this game, but let's call a spade a spade. Some maps do look beautiful, but that's about it.

• Dabrownman1812
    Orion said:

@LukaKovac said:

Dude, DbD graphics are below average. I love this game, but let's call a spade a spade. Some maps do look beautiful, but that's about it.

Word, also, a killer coming over from identity v obviously would look better than they did in the mobile game for obvious reasons.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd

Like cabbage Hag looks so human, or medusa one kek

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

@LukaKovac said:

I thought the graphics is ######### too and didn't want to play it, but it's actually fun when i started playing it, no regrets

casual mode is separated from Ranked, there is a dedicated server and there is ranking rewards!!! DBD doesn't have it despite promised from launch, and casual mode is so much needed since ranked is so useless right now on DBD

• PhantomMask20763
    RSB said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Lol sorry I didnt really mean like they HAVE to look exactly like a human but you know that they have to have 2 arms 2 legs you know that kinda stuff. I think that's the basic model they're going for because theres no killer in game with spider limbs or crab arms. You get what I mean?
  • Dabrownman1812
    RSB said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Lol sorry I didnt really mean like they HAVE to look exactly like a human but you know that they have to have 2 arms 2 legs you know that kinda stuff. I think that's the basic model they're going for because theres no killer in game with spider limbs or crab arms. You get what I mean?
    I gotchu man, other dude just being an a$$
  • Dabrownman1812
    RSB said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:

PhantomMask20763 said:

Look human as in arms n legs n such, you know what he meant