How do you perform when dealing with..

Options

A baby survivor?

A baby killer?

Do you take it a little easy on them knowing the troubles they’re having playing the game, or do you show no mercy?

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options

I'm way more likely to give a baby survivor the hatch than an experienced one. With baby killers I'll sometimes give them the kill. I take it easy when I can. Not like games are going to have enough time to go easy on people in the future anyways, might as well play nice now while I still can and have a lengthy match.

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451
    Options

I overlook baby survs but bully baby killers.

• samination
    samination Member Posts: 312
    Options

I usually just down the baby survivor (s) and hook the better ones, then let the new ones escape. As for baby killers, I sometimes sacrarfice myself in the endgame.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Baby survivor, I play normally, don't tunnel nor camp ever, but I take notice who's the baby and don't kill him until he's the last survivor alive in order to give him a chance at the hatch

Baby killer, depends, if he decides to chase me the whole game I'll run him for 5 gens, let everyone escape and then let me die, but if he decides to break the chase cause he can't handle me I tell my team (SWF) to go easy on him and we let him have a few hooks

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623
    Options

I never realize its a baby killer is until its too late, then I feel bad.

• JOBreazy
    JOBreazy Member Posts: 128
    Options

I bully baby killers and survivors,

only way they will get better is getting sauced on multiple times.

when i started playing games knowone held my hands and fed me with a spoon, i had to get stomped on before i could start stomping on others

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

if it is a baby survivor ill play normally until the end where i will end up giving them the hatch so they can get the blood points

if it is a baby killer i will let them kill me if im able to tell it is a baby killer but its hard to tell sometimes since a lot of killers play very very different which makes it hard to tell

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited January 2020
    Options

Depending on how the game is going. If I'm playing survivor I just stay on gens and get out, without purposely trying to get killers attention. If playing killer I might leave survivor slugged a couple of times before the last hook, unless I need pgtw kick on the gen.

Edit: Don't kill baby Dweets though, killing baby Dweets is bad...

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Just finished a game where first person I found DC'd. I had all 3 others hooked before first gen popped. I ended up hooking each twice then just followed them around practicing hatchet throws. Let them all go. Usually just let last alive have hatch but I was feeling friendly and they weren't being stupid.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
    Options

If it’s a baby Dweet, I protect him as the killer.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    Options

I only play nice and give survivors more chances if someone has dc'd.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,114
    Options

It's hard to tell the difference from a baby killer and bad killer. You could be nice and let them hook you but by my experience they would camp you to death.