The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A killer stream snipped me and admitted it in my chat is this bannable?

I was playing with my friends while streaming when a new viewer joined and posted in my chat "mori red" he proceeded to tunnel me and use my stream to get competitive advantage. He told me to "go ahead" and report him and said "got tv twitch as name and complain after that i mori I mean stream snipe"

I don't have twitch.tv in my name as my IGN is Black_Fence I do however had a link to my twitch in my profile bio on steam.

My concern is this guy doing it to multiple people ruining their games and just being toxic on DBD in total. I left the match as he killed me and didn't spectate my friends like I normally do to avoid them getting snipped but I think it is totally unjust for him to get away with it. I don't want to go to waste my time editing my video down and uploading evidence if it is not bannable but I think it should go against the "using other programmes to gain competitive advantage" do it not?

Comments