Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Today's Teachables: Feng Min

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Her Teachables: Technician, Lithe, Alert.

Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Feng Perks?

Today's Teachables: Feng Min 47 votes

Technician
6%
LaraVermillionEnderloganYTbubbasbasementchest 3 votes
Lithe
55%
MandyPuggyMohawkHail_to_the_KingPhantomMask20763PandomCheersdrimmalorarslaNGrootDudeHailohTaigaAwakeyAhoyWolfSunaIIanushadow3989jasonq500DetailedDetrimentpichumudkipCornpopers_Evanandyollolloll 26 votes
Alert
38%
BossRattmanCrtKazzFog_KingTheRockstarKnightUnnamed_FreakCJsDBDBoosted_DwightLirulinieltoxicmeggBrucecastro81anonymous31337MrsGhostfaceTodgeweihtMysteriousPersonRanger_939QuitBitching30Skulldugged 18 votes

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933
    Lithe

I love Lithe, so if I had to use 1 Feng perk that would be the one I would choose as I find it the most useful.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Alert

Very underrated btw

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Alert

Exactly, great solo queue perk, its like a unconsitent OoO but without giving the killer info

• LaraVermillion
    LaraVermillion Member Posts: 75
    Technician

Personal tie between Technician and Lithe. Lithe saved my butt so many times, but my favourite playstyle is sneaky, so I love sitting on a gen with iron will, technician, resilience and spine chill and just powering through while the killer is chasing somebody close to me and not noticing me at all.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Lithe

Honestly Feng is who I always choose if I do a "teachables only" thing in KYF. They're just all around great.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Alert

One of the most versatile Survivor information perks in the game.

Tells you who the Killer is, what pallets are broken, and where the Killer is going after breaking said pallet; all of which are useful regardless of how stealthy, distraction-y, or genrushy you play.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited February 2020
    Alert

Alert is amazing and provides crucial information on killers actions/what's happening/location/ where the killer is heading/who the killer is.

• Skulldugged
    Skulldugged Member Posts: 17
    Alert

I always play alone and I run Alert A LOT. I try to have at least one "map awareness" perk in each build, and with the frequency of break actions Alert pings often and can usually give me a sense between "chase" (multiple break actions = pallets), and "patrol" (single ping on a gen).