The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 Killer Tier List

Rex_Huin
Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I have come up with the following. Do you agree?

You might think Freddy is too high up. To be honest I was tempted to put him higher.

Hillbilly is the undoubted boss on PS4.

From clown down to wraith its quite subjective as not much between them but I feel that Huntress and Nurse are for sure the worst killers on console. Not saying you don’t come across the occasional good one mind.

Hillbilly
Doctor
Hag
Myers
Clown
Pig
Freddy
Trapper
Wraith
Leatherdaddy
Huntress
Nurse

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

This list isn't so bad actually. Based on who I play against and what I see this list is about right, of course it is subjective.

The killers I do the best against are leatherface and nurse probably. I don't many nurses on console. She's really tough to play in a 25-30 FPS setting.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    This Nurse main feels insulted.
  • Rex_Huin

@popoles said:

I respect everyone who gives nurse a go on console especially those who succeed. I've given her a couple of dozen goes myself and it was an exercise in frustration. (Although when it comes together it is extremely satisfying.)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Considering low  performance and controller gameplay, I guess that list is quite appropriate 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    My ranking would be somewhat like this : 

Hillbilly
    Hag
    Myers
    Doctor
    Pig
    Freddy
    Trapper
    Clown
    Wraith
    Nurse
    Huntress
    Leatherface
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Why is leatherface so low on ps4 tier lists? I always thought he was the console billy

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    popoles said:
    Make that two Nurse Mains. 
  • Rex_Huin

@Weederick said:
    Why is leatherface so low on ps4 tier lists? I always thought he was the console billy

Maybe because his power relies on him being close up but he is huge and yellow and can be seen from a mile away!

I don't find him THAT bad to be honest. I use Monitor and Abuse on him and that helps a lot.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

@Rex_Huin said:

@Weederick said:

Maybe because his power relies on him being close up but he is huge and yellow and can be seen from a mile away!

I don't find him THAT bad to be honest. I use Monitor and Abuse on him and that helps a lot.

M&A is a hidden gem. Also good on trapper to hide from evil survivors.
    Poor bubba, not even good on console.

• Rex_Huin

@Weederick said:

@Rex_Huin said:

@Weederick said:

M&A is a hidden gem. Also good on trapper to hide from evil survivors.
    Poor bubba, not even good on console.

Yeah one of my favourite perks - just that little bit of extra distance you can creep up makes such a difference.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522

I would put trapper higher than that personally. His power doesn't require precise aiming or reflexes, just using your noodle. It's an instant way to end a chase, or catch someone without even chasing them.

Certainly higher than Freddy, at the very least.

• Rex_Huin

@Peanits said:
    I would put trapper higher than that personally. His power doesn't require precise aiming or reflexes, just using your noodle. It's an instant way to end a chase, or catch someone without even chasing them.

Certainly higher than Freddy, at the very least.

I must admit I haven't tried 'new trapper' yet.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

A beefed up Hag is #1 since the update. If you match a hag with the right Add-ons its not even a game once they get one hook...

I feel the doctor should be higher as well... I face a lot of doctors with dirty builds (who also use an offering for Lery's and extraaaa laggy gameplay)

I'd also put the clown higher towards the top... and switch myers and the pig.

I rarely face a decent trapper even with good addons... They all run NOED... However the inverse to that is i NEVER survive versus a trapper lol... I cannot be bothered to look on the ground for traps...

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I think with the updates, the top 5 are:

Billy
    Trapper
    Doctor
    Hag
    Myers

Sadly, due to FPS and controls, Nurse and Huntress are the bottom 2 with good ol Bubba hanging out with them.

• davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    Huntress and Nurse are weaker on console yes. But they're still top tier killers. This list doesn't really take into account the main counters that survivors have against killers, and which killers can counter those counters.

which is Nurse, Hillbilly, and Huntress. Same tier list as PC
  • qpwoeiruty

I think OP was referring to actually playing in game, which I was trying to represent as well... Obviously Nurse is the best if you know how to use her. Even at rank 1 rarely do I get my ass handed to me by a nurse...

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

I have all killers at lvl 50 on PS4 and play mostly in the red tier. I play a significant amount of time as survivor but usually stay around rank 4-7 and depip to stay away from toxic-Sweaties. I also play some on Computer but not nearly as much. My ranking would be as follows for the PS4.

Billy
    Clown
    Myers
    Hag
    Trapper
    Doctor
    Pig
    Wraith
    Leatherface
    Nurse
    Huntress
    Freddy

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I would swap doc for pig.
  • qpwoeiruty

Also SWF or solo matters... I play solo and you could rank Freddy alot higher depending on your teammates... Sometimes I'm literally the only person doing things... but that is at higher ranks probably

• lasombra1979

@davidps4DBD said:
    Huntress and Nurse are weaker on console yes. But they're still top tier killers. This list doesn't really take into account the main counters that survivors have against killers, and which killers can counter those counters.

which is Nurse, Hillbilly, and Huntress. Same tier list as PC

I disagree. The issues with FPS on console causes both to be even higher learning curves than on pc. Add in the issue with the controls, and the benefits they provide are nullified. While yes, they are top tier killers on pc, they are not on console.

• MasochistFreddyMain
    MasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    The red rank nurses I’ve played against are no joke on PS4. I get that she is more difficult to use but those that invest the time to learn her on console can still get great results same with Huntress. Also, Freddy has too much going against him to be that high imo.
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Hillbilly
    Hag
    Clown
    Doctor
    Everyone else
    Nurse very bottom (Yes shes that bad on console)

• davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    edited August 2018
    She isn't bad on console. She isn't as good as PC, but red rank nurses are no joke.

dont be mad because you can't play her. She still holds top tier attributes on console.

edit: i realize not everyone is using the latest version of the ps4. If you're using an older model, there are many many disadvantages in this game. Being bad at the Nurse is the least of your problems
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@davidps4DBD said:
    She isn't bad on console. She isn't as good as PC, but red rank nurses are no joke.

dont be mad because you can't play her. She still holds top tier attributes on console.

edit: i realize not everyone is using the latest version of the ps4. If you're using an older model, there are many many disadvantages in this game. Being bad at the Nurse is the least of your problems

I am always switching between ps4 and pspro depending on if the gf is watching tv. Often playing a couple hours on 1 then swapping to the other for a couple hours.

I notice 0 difference between the 2 in this game. It's problems are optimisation related on console.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

It has been ages since my console days.

But yeah, I would say Billy and Hag are at the top.

Controller is just unsuited to play Nurse and Huntress effectively.

• lasombra1979

@davidps4DBD said:

I am actually rather good with the nurse on console. I can admit though that she is not top tier on console because of issues with FPS and controls. She is lower on the tier ladder on console because of those facts.

Also, there is no performance issues for this game between a PS4 Pro and the original PS4. I own and play the both versions.

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60

Im new to this game and after playing all the available killers i really thought huntress was the most op considering shes the one i do best with.
    I main huntress and occationally play the good doc.

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

With all tierlist it comes down to personal opinion, However, I feel you are low balling the Huntress a tad bit and as for the Nurse... she is pretty awful on console but I manage.

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

With all tierlist it comes down to personal opinion, However, I feel you are low balling the Huntress a tad bit and as for the Nurse... she is pretty awful on console but I manage.