YOU CAN SHOOT SURVIVORS THROUGH HOLES IN THE SHACK AS CALEB???

WRussoW
WRussoW Member Posts: 715

THE HELL?

Comments

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Yup it has always been a thing but you have to be very precise and at a certain distance

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    edited June 2020

Yes

The projectile has a small hitbox after all

Good luck reeling them in for the hit afterwards though

Fun fact Ghost faces can stalk through the holes as well

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

The speargun can shoot through alot of holes. Its mostly about being able to actually DO something once you get the shot. While you can injure someone by breaking the chain, in order to actually DOWN someone...you have to be able to reel them in for an M1.

Theres a shot made at the 2:40 mark demonstrating this.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

You can pretty much shoot through every small hole/gap.

Like the broken windows in the groaning storehouse or the railings from Hawkins or the Saloon.I'm pretty amazed that the hitboxes for that are just THAT precise.I love it

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708

Yep, it is great against those cocky survivors who try to run you around while still being healthy. Shot through a small hole, let the chain break, chase them down or leave them be to mend + heal.

• leno
    leno Member Posts: 53

You can also throw a hatchet through it at a certain angle, it has to be very precise.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

there is a hole there big enough for the projectile to fit through, isnt there?

where is the problem? it'd be morre troublesome if he couldnt tbh.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

you can mindgame shack pallet if you are good enough,did it a few times myself.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

You wont be able to down them, so its nothing special. Just him suffering from the Legion Syndrome

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Walker Fun fact: no it's not.

• xnicolay
    xnicolay Member Posts: 70
    edited June 2020

Ignores rocks, barrells too, seems balanced kappa.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    edited June 2020

Although it looks like in the graphical update preview, the shack doesn't have all those holes anymore!

Post edited by Bovinity on
  • BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

You can hit your hatchets through the wood slits in any Thompson House, Grim Pantry etc.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    edited June 2020

@Peanits

What about the new graphical update shack? It appears to be made out of solid bricks with no holes in any of the walls. Is this intentional tech your removing from the game?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Oh come on, man.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Its a matter of hitbox size. Deathslinger's harpoon is extremely small, and as such it can go through the holes for a sudden shot. Huntress can do the same with her hatchets, but the holes need to be larger. And regardless of size, any LOS opening allows for Ghostface and Myers to stalk survivors.

• bluedog1116
    bluedog1116 Member Posts: 27

Bro this not happened to me yet, I knew this was possible; And If it happens to me I will literally OBEY THE KILLERS EVERY DEMEAN. like it's honesty HOT👀

• mike4156
    mike4156 Member Posts: 222

meanwhile this game has invisible barriers everywhere lol

• MamaEagle
    MamaEagle Member Posts: 115

I recommend watching streamers/youtubers who mostly play Killer like Monto, they show you a lot of things from their own experience that you wouldn't believe possible. You can learn a lot from them to both avoid as survivor and abuse as killer