How come other Survivors are so afraid to Admit when in a SWF?

Rygarr88
Rygarr88 Member Posts: 13

What are they so physically afraid of?

Comments

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Because they know they're boosted

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375

They are too afraid /bad to play alone but they don't want to let you know about that, so they pretend to not be in a SWF.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

I never understood that either, I mean like...I can check your friendlist dude, or your friend's friendlists and look for you.

• LordVoidron
    LordVoidron Member Posts: 147

I only play in swf as survivor as I'm omega boosted and use builds that do not work (unbreakable,tenacity,flip flop,no mither). And likewise only play killer in custom games cause queue times are aids.

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375
  • AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

Well, a lot on time the killer asks and I say we were only a 2 man SWF (which is true, I only play with one friend), they didn't believed me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I don't think you can really tell unless they're all steam friends. As killer I had a lot of rounds where I had really good games and 4k with SWF groups, and other rounds where the survivors spilt up and played surprisingly coordinated and just rushed the gens as solos. (I knew they were solos, because they joined in the lobby one after another with a ot of time inbetween.)

SWF doesnt mean it's a hard game, just like solo players doesn't mean an easy game. But a lot of killers are like "I lOsT, mUsT bE sWf" instead of looking at their own mistakes, because it's easier to blame others I guess.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

I personally don't lie, but I'm likely to just not respond at all no matter if I play solo or duo (the only ways I've played survivor for like a year and a half).

Because if someone asks about it, in my experience they've already made up their mind and it's a complete waste of time even responding. Maybe one day I'll run into someone who genuinely asks out of pure curiosity and then just says "Oh alright, just curious. GG!" or something, but so far any response I give is just followed up by further justification for branding everyone in the lobby as a 4man.

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

I wish bait threads like this would just be deleted with a warning. What are people “physically” afraid of? 🧐

• Spookybat8930
    Spookybat8930 Member Posts: 56

or killers are always assuming swf when they don’t play well or go against good players, too often do killers call swf because the survivors was decent done good/ high level plays. Good players can do solo, you can verse a good group of solos, besides even if you admit being a duo or solo killers won’t believe you so why bother asking or caring. Just play and accept people have friends or you had a rough game

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

I suspect it sometimes and I've asked survivors, but I never accuse them outright. I never understood when killers do that. Just yesterday I was playing survivor and I went overly altruistic even though I almost exclusively solo just because I didn't really care if I died, and my homie Jane was in trouble. I just ate the hook in a trade (it was endgame collapse) and this facecamping Legion said something accusing us of being in SWF. Probably just because everybody got out.

I mean, if you're 100% sure they're lying then I understand what you mean. But how do you know?

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Sometimes the killer thinks people are in a swf but are wrong. Unfortunately some killers don't believe them because reasons?

I'd say the reason some swfs lie about it is so the killer can't blame their lose on facing a swf team. Sometimes killers can't accept the lose was because they played bad and it had to be because of this toxic, op swf team.