Share your wholesome DbD moments!

Options

Comments

• ifeelthelags
    ifeelthelags Member Posts: 61
    Options

Well this one made me laughing a lot, funny because most time solo is frustrating. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

I was playing as Clown today to do the "8 gas clouds in 1 match" challenge. I end up on Lery's and the first survivor I find is Laurie. I chase her around a bit, and then she hides in one of those shower stalls. I stand there, realize she's blocked in, and just start chucking bottles until I've got most of the challenge completed in one go. I felt a little dickish 'cause it takes a bit of time for each gas cloud to dissipate before I can throw another bottle, so I was extra nice after that and we (and the other survivors) ended up farming. The Laurie was sweet and actually offered to let me hook her a third time at the end of the match. I didn't, I walked her to the door, but it was just unexpectedly nice considering the first thing I did in that match was body-block her in a shower stall and gas the crap outta her lol.

(In the very next match I played Clown again and again a survivor ran into a dead end where I could body block them and just toss bottles at their ass. Weird.)

• TheWarNung
    TheWarNung Member Posts: 794
    Options

Recently I've been playing a lot of Locker Houdini (Quick and Quiet, Head On). At the start of a recent match a Billy came chainsawing right up to us, so I immediately jumped into a locker. My solo Q teammate Dwight saw me do it and immediately kited the killer past the locker so I could stun him. We stuck together for the entire match and kept baiting the Billy into Head On stuns. He was cool with it and gave us some fun chases. The Billy ended up getting a 3k - I could have survived, but I came back to save the Dweet and ate a chainsaw to the face. Afterwards we all stuck around to say how much fun we had.

Good things do happen in DBD.

• eclair
    eclair Member Posts: 3
    Options

Played against an adorable Legion ( gotta love those stabby boys - band name? ) and ended up getting the same person a couple of games later as Billy. They just wanted to farm, which was great because I had an annoying challenge staring me down, and at the end my friend let them put him on the hook. Post-match, the Billy was profusely apologetic because they thought it was only his second hook. It was so sweet. ☺️

• SentinelCaptain
    SentinelCaptain Member Posts: 233
    Options

My new girlfriend just started playing with me. She ended up as the last survivor. I start trying to guide her to the hatch (she jumped in without playing the tutorial) spectating her and trying to listen for it. Killer finds her, downs her, and carries her right to the hatch and let's her go. Only the second time I've seen it happen. Whether it was mercy or sportsmanship, I don't know, but it was good to see.

• Bananaboi
    Bananaboi Member Posts: 20
    Options

So there was this bug we found. Not gonna say how to activate it but it was a survivor stack. Basically somehow a survivor managed to morph his hitbox with the gens hitbox. so we did that three more times and walked for 15 minutes around the map survivor on survivor killer on the top. Then they all glitched together and we couldn't escape. Nobody could tab or anything so 15 minutes late i alt f4d after i rememberd i could do that. Fun game the survivors are on my friend list as gen 1 thru 4 and we sometimes hunt other glitchess in the game.

• Bananaboi
    Bananaboi Member Posts: 20
    Options

And now i can't cause of my internet problems

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515
    Options

I really hope this function gets a purpose, it has so much potential. Right now I don't think it sends any feedback, but it would be nice if was incorporated in game as some type of reputation system, either to recognize non-toxic players or have some tangible awards given based on your reputation level.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

Just had a game where a Huntress was hard tunneling an Elodie. Two of us and turned into Secret Service Agents and kept her safe for the rest of the game. I'm usually the one hard tunneled while my three teammates don't even get touched, so it was nice to see another person go out of their way to help her. I hope that Dwight ends up in my lobby someday....

• Ghostyboii
    Ghostyboii Member Posts: 48
    Options

I was playing Billy for the first time and I sucked really bad. And so in aftergame chat i said "sorry about being bad I'm new to Billy" and then on of the survivors said "You did great hun". First positive dbd experience and it was really nice

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231
    Options

Blood Lodge against a Pig who had a rough game but didn't camp or tunnel so we gave her boops, our items, and were impaled by the entity.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306
    edited December 2020
    Options

Played Ghost Face on the Yamaoka estate, I was down to one gen and three people down, so I went to look for the last guy and found him hiding in lockers-- I think he was waiting for his teammates to bleed out so he could get the hatch.

Yoinked him, hooked him, shook my head and went back to the three who were piling up and spinning. They played real well and it sucked they got abandoned, so I got one up and let 'em pick eachother up. Then we worked on the last gen together (knives are valid wrenches), conga line t-bag walked to the gate, and waved 'em all goodbye.

Got a lot of <3s in the chat-- feels good.

Post edited by Grandpa_Crack_Pipe on
  • GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 953
    Options

I got Adept Nurse yesterday, and the last survivor was very supportive and nice in the chat. It made me feel good.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I've been feeling kinda down for a bit on this game because a twitch streamer (who will remain nameless) was making fun of me after I tried to explain I had a mild physical disability; but I've been getting some of the most wholesome survivors suddenly tonight playing killer and it's really picked me up and put me in a much better mood!

It wasn't just one game either, I've had incredibly nice survivors like 4 games in a row tonight I plan to pay the good will forward as long as I can.

It's been uphill since you "GrandDaddyGuac" you were the first positive person I've run into all evening and it's been uphill since!

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

I'm new to the game and not very good at it. I've had a friend trying to teach me to loop but I am useless.

Last week I had a ghost face that approached me crouching so I did the same and they didn't kill me. I had to drop 10 pallets so I pointed at one and he went there and let me stun him. He then went around looking for pallets so I could do all. Offered to sacrifice but wouldn't let me. Very nice of him.

Couple of matches go by and we're playing against a legion that has killed 2 of us with 4 gens left, we're pretty much f'd but we keep trying. Suddenly, he finds me and I accept my end and clamly come away from the gen. He hits me, damages it and signals me to keep working. I fix it a little and come away again so he can break it. The other player notices what's going on and starts doing the same. Legion hits him too. I try to cure myself and he downs me and picks me up for me to wiggle. Basically, he just wanted us to break gens but we were scared because he had killed the other two so fast. Took us around the nap showing us gens and then let us go. I couldn't believe it. I'd read about nice killers but never encountered one and had 2 in a game session.

The day after I had to hook 2 survivors as the nurse and I've never ever played as a killer and didn't find nobody. One Claudette noticed I was a ######### killer and was nice enough to let me hook her and get my first sacrifice.

Another few games go by and I still haven't hooked my second so I did what I hate from killers when I caught one, I camped that Bill. Meg came to save him so I downed her, let Bill go and I hooked her instead. Bill was nearby asking me to come after him so the other two could save Meg. I'm sorry, I didn't. Bill came anyway and I downed him too. Once she died, I picked him up, let him wiggle out and I went looking for the other two to see if they noticed I was done and meant no harm. I let them do gens, one asked me to follow them so they could stun me with pallets and I did. I tried to make up for being mean.

Up until then, I've had normal to bad experiences but seeing the human behind the characters keeps me going. I hope to get better soon.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    Options

Wholesome? DBD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

I was going against a Hag on Lery's Memorial and someone immediately disconnected after finding out it was her. The other two survivors on my team suicided on their first hook, leaving me the only one left. I started to run around looking for the hatch and then the Hag found me, But she didn't chase me. So I walked over to her and she nodded her head, and from there we just farmed for the rest of the match. She even let me escape. :-)

• Renfear
    Renfear Member Posts: 137
    Options

Hmm. Was playing against a Nurse and the challenge I had was to pallet slap the killer four times in a single match. The nurse wasn't chasing, just kinda floating around in circles, so I waved her over and she followed, let me get my challenge done. Hooked me in the end, but I was fine with that. Always nice to get a helping hand with the harder tasks.

• Doritoarts5
    Doritoarts5 Member Posts: 6
    Options

This is both a wholesome moment and my attempt to find someone. I was playing Claudette for the first time to test out self care [spoiler alert: I forgot to equip self care.] I was playing against Nightmare and he did really good and gave me exit afterward. I was overjoyed and did the doublecrouch thing to thank him but I think he took it the wrong way bc he downed me and I died bc my bleedout timer was basically done :(

This is where the attempt to find somebody comes in. If any Freddy players/mains remember a Claudette in a bun and white jacket/green shirt combo, or a level 1 Claudette named Doritoarts with no perks. That was me, I'm really really sorry about that, I don't know how to thank a killer giving exit/hatch.

• imherebutnot
    imherebutnot Member Posts: 9
    Options

Played The Deathslinger for the first time, hit more walls then survivors, but mentioned after the game how he was tougher then I thought he'd be, the survivors told me that I did a good job and praised one of the shots I landed outside the escape gate. Made me feel better after sweating and only getting 2 hooks lol

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

That time the survivors said gg

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

I once had a survivor that didn't teabag me at the exit gates, but then maybe his Ctrl key was probably broken. Still pretty wholesome.

• overwarz
    overwarz Member Posts: 7
    Options

One time i was playing spirit on the swamp map and the match wasnt going too well for me but shortly later i noticed something strange from the dwight on there team, they was playing like a completely new player running in a straight line no loops or 360’s and I normally ended the chase with them under 10 seconds so i felt bad for them since I already hooked him 2 times so i dropped him to let him stay in the match longer and every time i saw him i would hit him atleast once and go after someone else I didn’t let him escape but i let him stay in until i killed like 3 people and when i did chase him I actually pretended like i was gonna hit him just so he would throw a pallet on me to give him points

but yea I straight up gave that guy a mega handicap the whole game cus i felt sorry for him and when I finally killed him i tried stalling the chase as much as i could to give him a decent amount of points

• Wucar
    Wucar Member Posts: 28
    Options

This one happened a few weeks ago.

I joined a match in which I needed to play against the Doctor and it seemed like two of the survivors hated him. They wanted him to kill them immediately so that they could get out of that match without disconnecting.

The Doctor killed both of them. I was getting annoyed by their decision. I pointed at a locker as soon as the Killer came up to me. He looked at me and opened the locker without hitting me, but obviously there was no one in it. He just stood there a few seconds and then turned dramatically around. He did that in slow motion which made it look even funnier.

He nodded at me and afterwards we started to get the generators set up.

He let us finish the game and even opened the gates so that we could escape.

I've never met a more amazing Doctor than he was and I still love him.

• Idontknowtbh
    Options

Sorry, I only found out recently that what I thought to be my only way of communicating (the thumbs up at the end) is useless.

I still do it just in case

• Idontknowtbh
    Options

I still don't get why survivors teabag at the gates, it's just mean school kid behaviour. I play survivor mainly and I only did it once: against a red rank that was tunneling me and that I managed to escape being level 16.

(I've also never been able to do a match like that again lol)

But never just for taking the mic out of the killer.

Sorry you get matched up with disrespectful players.

• Idontknowtbh
    Options

I had to play as nurse once and chase survivors for 180 seconds. I'm bad at killer so I thought it was going to take me ages to do but there was this Meg running the way your Dwight was and managed to do the 180 seconds with her. Bless her, she had sprint but probably didn't manage to recharge since she never stopped running.

• Idontknowtbh
    Options

I recently had a game against a piramid head where one player DC'd as soon as they saw him. The other one must have been a team mate and ran toward PH and begged to be hooked so they could die on hook.

Me and a Claudette were watching this like: with are we going to do now, 5 gens to do still...

So we started working on one and grabbed Claudette straight from the gen, she didn't even run. I thought I was done for but he hooked her and she didn't commit suicide. PH left so I could save her, get her back up and he helped us farm a bit. I think he felt sorry because of the other 2 bumholes leaving us there.

We did plenty of points and we both opened the gates and offered ourselves as sacrifice as a thank you.

It was a nice moment

• StuMacher
    StuMacher Member Posts: 110
    Options

With a 0k on my plate an injured survivor kept waving me to the gate. I stood in a door way next to a pallet. I just kept m1ing the pallet "it's cool man. Come pallet stun me." The interaction was so skittish. The survivor kept coming closer than running back. Just kept m1ing the pallet. Then I turned my back. Survivor would get closer. Then I'd turn around. He'd scurry away. Finally he came out enough and I charged him and downed him. Carried him over to the hook danced around it then back to the exit and dropped him. Lololol. The whole interaction was hilarious.

I think we both enjoyed it?

• Moisette
    Moisette Member Posts: 127
    Options

I instantly fell in love with The Twins when they were announced and when I could, I bought them. I don't play Killer very often, but I wanted to play as them. I honestly had a lot of fun playing as them, eventhough I wasn't that good. I tend to play as kind of a nice Killer most of the time. I will slash people and sometimes hook them, but only if I really need points or to do a challenge.

I ended up being nice with Survivors and trying to get as many points as I could by just playing to have fun. The Jeff and Steve seemed to be AFK so I didn't really want to down them and hook them because it seems very unfair. Eventually the crows gathered and the constant alert sound got to me, so I downed them and hooked them. They got saved, of course which made me happy - even though one of them was still AFK the whole match. I found a Zarina and she ran from me for a little bit and I walked over to a pallet and hit the pallet a couple times and she came over and threw it down to stun me. I nodded at her and broke the pallet and let her go. I then found the Steve and I told him to hit me with the shack pallet so he did. I nodded at him and he nodded back and my hands shake a lot, so sometimes I hit buttons by accident and I slashed him accidentally and he ran. I was like "Steve no I'm sorry!" and left him alone. He might have been so confused because I told him to hit me and he did and then I slashed him. I then downed the Jeff again because the alerts were getting very annoying. I carried him over to the Claudette on the team and was like "Claudette, heal this mans 8u/" and dropped him and left them alone and she healed him. Eventually the exit gates were powered and everyone left, but the Jeff was still there. I tried taking him to the hatch, but he didn't leave so I hooked him.

One of the other matches from that night was similar. I went up against a team with two megs, a Claudette and a Feng Min. I ended up finding the Feng Min and hooking her and she got unhooked and she was trying to sneak around and not get caught, but I found her and was walking behind her for a while. I don't like tunneling, so if I find the same Survivor I had just hooked, I usually leave them alone unless they were being toxic. I ended up hooking everyone once and one Meg twice. I decided to let everyone do gens and leave because someone had brought in party streamers and I was going to get a lot of points already. Well, I found the Meg I had hooked twice and I slashed her. I was going to down her and let the others heal her because I wanted everyone to escape. But she legit ran out of her way to kick Victor and I was like "Ohhhh hell no!" so I hooked her and she died. I then downed the others and let them get healed and so on and so forth. I did regret killing the one Meg, though. I mean the other Meg tried a few times to get a flashlight save and couldn't do it. I hate flashlights due to toxic Survivors in the past, but she wasn't being toxic so I let her live.

Then I had a Doctor the other day who chased us and I heard him smack the gen with his weapon. I've learned that when Killers do that, they want you to do gens. So I went back to the gen and started working on it. He then kept pulling me off of it and kicking it. I was confused because he was like "You do this gen!" then kept stopping me and kicking it. He let us all go and in the chat afterwards, he said thank you and he was doing a challenge that involved kicking generators. I told him thank you too for letting me escape.

On Christmas, I came across the same Trapper twice. He was standing in place, putting a trap down, and slashing over and over. Me and my teammates did gens, but we went over to him and we farmed for a bit. Later on I saw a teammate get downed so I went to help her and I heard the sound of missed slashing over and over and I was like "....Is that the same guy!?" so I ran to my teammate and I was like "It is him! Hello again :3" Unfortunately, my teammates just did gens and left. I decided to stay with the Trapper until I died when time ran out. I don't know if he got a lot of points that round, but I got a lot from him earlier in the day, so I was okay staying with him until I died x3

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    edited January 2021
    Options

Few days ago, I had a challenge to escape the trial through hatch.

Loaded up rainbow map and some addons to help me find it, offering was to increase chance of it being by killer shack. Killer was the Doc.

2 of my teammates were...well, not the best at chases. They kept going down over and over, running killer to the gens being worked on, until they were dead. It was pretty frustrating b/c I destroyed 3 hexed totems, did 2 gens myself, and saved teammates numerous times. The remaining teammate got 1 gen done so we were down to 2 left. Both he and I were on our last life, so 1 more hook was death for the both of us. Killer found me first, so the chase began again. After a good chase, I knew I was about to go down so I went by the killer shack and ...saw the hatch! I stopped for a second and I think the killer realized I was the one who brought everything for the challenge, he downed me inside the killer shack, picked me up, took me to the hatch and dropped me on top of it.

Then he chased the remaining survivor, got him really fast and hooked him. It was on the closest hook to the hatch too, so he had time to come over and slam it shut if he wanted to, catch me while jumping in, etc. He just stood there and waited for the hatch to open and let me escape.

Felt really good and thanked him in the end game chat. Especially since it was my first attempt on that challenge and I was able to move onto the next right away instead of spending several matches focusing on it.

• Skullgrind
    Skullgrind Member Posts: 118
    Options

Just had a game as Trapper where in the lobby a player waited to say "fk you you pos tunneler you tunneled me!". I apologized as I really didn't intend to sometimes it just happens that way! They said "Damn why you gotta be nice. Okay all is forgiven" hahah GG I guess!

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

About three days ago I had a trapper game on glenvale, I wasn't feeling it and just wanted to doss around, decided to lay a load of traps down the middle of the road, let the survivors do the gen in the middle

They finished and come over to start farming with my traps (which was great because i brought padded for BP). Then we went around getting pallets, a couple hooks and some hits and heals

It was an absolute blast!

I also had a billy game on coldwind yesterday where I just needed a chainsaw challenge, now, I'm currently an absolutely pathetic Billy so I couldn't get any chainsaws, I ended up just giving up and letting them go, but instead of leaving they came up and let me break pallets and down them a few times, it was great, they farmed a lil, i farmed a lil and i got the daily i'd been sitting on for a week

• checkmateladvevo
    checkmateladvevo Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Options

When i first started playing dbd a while ago and had no idea what to do, there was this one survivor that kept using a flashlight on me and i had no idea what to do, so i was just sitting there getting absolutely beamed for a while. After his beamer ran out, i finally started chasing him and he stunned my with a pallet, then vaulted a window and got away from my dumbass. It was around that time that they opened the exit gates. I heard them opening it and all that stuff so I went over there and saw what was up. They opened it and the guy from before was taunting me and stuff, then escaped. In the postgame chat that guy was calling me ass at the game and just generally being a dick, but this absolute godsend started sticking up for me and saying how it was probably one of my first games and he shouldn't be so upset at me for being new. It was a small thing but for some reason it really warmed my heart back then.

• Moisette
    Moisette Member Posts: 127
    Options

That happened to me too. Had a Survivor be toxic to me all match with a flashlight then called me a -bleep- Killer with a -bleep- perk. I had NOED because it was one of the first perks I got after joining and he was the only person I hooked all match because of it. I got pretty upset, but to my surprise the other Survivors told him off and defended me. I was so upset that I made a sarcastic response and left. I really regret not thanking them. It showed me that not everyone who plays this game is mean.

And another post to add the wholesome discussion...

I had a decent match yesterday where I was injured and being chased by a Hillbilly and my Adrenaline kicked in and I was able to make my way over to the exit gate. I got hit again so I was trying really hard to make it out the exit. A teammate kind of got in my way, but he got hit instead of me, so I and the rest of my team were able to escape. I thought nothing of it until the teammate who was in the way told me they thought they got me killed for a second. I told them my game was freezing on me and they said they're glad they helped in some way. My stupid self didn't even say thanks for taking the hit for me and not getting me killed. I wanted to message them, but couldn't find them on Steam...I've have other Survivors insult me so I don't often check the chat anymore. So when I saw that, it made me happy :3

I remember playing with a Jake and Claudette against a Huntress. She downed me and Jake due to NOED and the Claudette escaped instead of trying to help us. In the chat, the Claudette apologized because she didn't know what to do other than leave because of the NOED. The Jake told her she made the right call and I agreed so we all said GG. It made me feel sad that the Claudette thought we'd be very angry and apologized to us. I mean I die a lot, so it's no big shock if I die xD;

I don't know if it counts as wholesome, but I had a kind of cute moment with a Doctor yesterday. He found me and chased me for a bit, but didn't try to hit me. Honestly, it made me more anxious than him just trying to or actually hitting me. He just followed me. We ended up getting gens done and he opened the gate and my teammates left immediately. He was by the entrance of the exit gate and I ran up to him. I was going to let him kill me for some points, but he ran inside the exit gate and wanted me to just escape. I ended spinning in a circle and he started spinning in a circle too. It was funny and cute. I saw he had NOED so he could have easily gotten a kill. And I don't know why he didn't get the kill.

I don't understand people in this game sometimes xD;

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441
    Options

The usual Survivors disconnecting.

• iamAlpha800
    iamAlpha800 Member Posts: 136
    Options

What is your Twitch channel name? I want to follow! 🥺

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2021
    Options

I've had no wholesome moments in the past 2 weeks.

IT's been abusive comments, death threats, ######### comments, t-bagging constantly at every pallet and taunting, just an absolute nightmare.

I uninstalled the game for the third time after today- and I asked support to lock my forum account to help keep me away from the community. Don't know if they will or not; but hopefully this is the last post I am even able to make.

• kriemhild
    kriemhild Member Posts: 34
    Options

A few months ago, I was introduced to the game via the mobile version. During this time, I encountered two kind Legions over the course of about a week.

In the first instance, I was the last survivor alive, and had been downed. I stayed still, fully expecting the Legion to hook me and rightfully claim their 4k. Finally, they picked me up, only to drop me on the hatch. Not only was that the first merciful Legion I'd ever dealt with, it was the first merciful killer I'd ever dealt with, period.

The second time was different. This other Legion decided they liked me from the beginning. Idk what I did to earn their approval, but they approached a gen I was working on with another survivor and just... let me do it as the other player split. From there, they followed me around, supervising me, occasionally leaving to attack other players. When the gates opened, everyone else either dipped or had died, but I lingered to run around and spin with my new friend. Eventually, I did have to go, because they weren't planning on killing me, so I escaped through hatch. I had no way of thanking them, as it was on mobile, but they made my day that day.

After these experiences, I couldn't understand why everyone hated the Legion. I have since made the switch to PC, and... yeah, it makes sense now. Since making the transition, I have had a couple nice times, i.e. benign killers who were just there to farm bp. In a recent match against the Twins, the Victor ran up to me while I was on hook and ran around, which was pretty funny.

• kriemhild
    Options

Hey, I understand you may be gone for good, but I think it's worth saying that you aren't alone. Lots of players share your disillusionment with the game, but they aren't the people who are most vocal in the chat.

DBD is rife with hateful, angry people who take their rage out by playing. The best you can do is keep chat minimized so you can't see their messages, and don't engage. I know it's hard, but it's the best thing you can do if you decide to reinstall the game.

As for things that can't be so easily thwarted, such as t-bagging and taunting, bear in mind that being an ######### in DBD is probably the highlight of their day. That doesn't mean that it isn't infuriating, but it takes some of the edge off, at least for me.

Don't let them take away something you enjoy; you can't let them have that power over you.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

One of the major streamers; and his toxic followers is what really kinda has me ready to quit.

There is losing horribly; but then there is going over to a major streamer and them talking about how dumb you are and the chat talking about how terrible you are and so on; to like 1000+ people.

I don't know why that kind of thing attracts so many viewers. Dude has like 8 times everyone else's playtime so it's like of course they gonna win; don't need hundreds of people going "LOL LOSER WHY YOU ######### ON HOOK? IDIOT" on my steam profile after a streamer match and things like that.

It's like, dude, I have myoclonus dystonia; and sometimes my hands lockup or twitch awkwardly and it gets me killed- it happens, but sure....

Ugh I think I just need to vent more than anything.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994
    Options

Friend. Im willing to listen to you vent if you need to

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2021
    Options

I'll try not to derail this topic on other people for now; probably end with me just getting a warning from an over zealous mod anyways:

Instead here is a wholesome clip from a game earlier the other day:

Edit: Some more wholesome trapper fun

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • kriemhild
    Options

How come I never match with a Trapper this nice??

Also, I second what @Bullettimegod said; feel free to vent if you feel it would help, even if it's over pm or a new thread entirely.