Victor, the "B-Word" and the rules

Reinami
Reinami Member Posts: 5,440
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

I have noticed lately that streamers have been going out of their way to not use the "B-Word" when talking about Victor. Specifically talking about a true video i just saw where he twice calls it a "Baby" and a "Kid" and then quickly corrects himself and says "It is so hard to not call it a baby"

I have also heard that people are being banned from the Official Discord for saying it when talking about Victor.

Serious question and discussion. Is this against the rules? I looked in forum rules in the sidebar links: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/137-forum-rules and can't find any reference to this being a problem.

Please do not lock this thread, close it, or ban me. This is the only method i know of to contact mods/devs. I'm not talking about any specific bans for any users, i'm not even part of the discord so i wouldn't know who was banned for anything if they even were. I am just going off of things i have heard about and trying to understand if this is something that is against the rules and is actually punishable.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.